Why is there not a forum on this car?

Discussion in '2000 BMW Z8' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car is so good another masterpeice by BMW but TAKE OFF THE LIMITER!!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Why is there not a forum on this car?

BMW has really got it right, they have recaptured the brillant style of their 507 roadster with this piece of modern nostagia. Well done Bavarian Motor Works.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Why is there not a forum on this car?

yep.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Why is there not a forum on this car?

yes
    I still cant believe when a friend told me the Z8 looked like a Porsche to him... I was about to smack him in the head that time...

this car is so unique, so cool...
    a nice reinterpretatiom of the classic roadsters of the 60's<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Why is there not a forum on this car?

Ive been on a test track with this car and man it was great! But the dunb limiter was so STUPID!!!!!!!!

6. Re: Why is there not a forum on this car?

*dumb

7. Re: Why is there not a forum on this car?

Its so annoying that limiter if you take it off it would go so fast....<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Why is there not a forum on this car?

Does any car except perhaps the 360 Modena Spider compare to this in terms of blending style and performance? I don't think so.

9. Re: Why is there not a forum on this car?

No car has it all like this one and the m5. 0-60 in 4.2 seconds! It has great looks and the 360 comes close, yet it can't match the z8s style and class. They should take off the limiter. It already is a monster on the track, and the new top speed (i'd say around 290kmh, 180mph) could only help alot.

10. This Car Rules

For what better can you ask. This car is absolutely stunning.

11. Re: Why is there not a forum on this car?

wut happen to that Z7 coupe
    i want that car instead<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Why is there not a forum on this car?

u can now get the car with the limiter off, so long as u buy the eurospec version, which is better anyway,

One of the nicest cars around and one of the few able to compete with the 360 modena!!!!!

13. Re: Why is there not a forum on this car?

This car is wicked powerful and unfortunetly limited.

It has nice power nice looks and a nice limiter (not).<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Why is there not a forum on this car?

I saw a black one of these in a best buy parking lot, i just stood there for half an hour staring at it. In my opinion it is one of the best looking cars around. My friends dad has a silver one, i just wanna ride in it.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Why is there not a forum on this car?

This car has the 2nd best styling I take it over anything except, ofcourse the S7<!-- Signature -->