Why is this here and not the Lingenfelter vette?

Discussion in '2002 Bentley State Limousine' started by SSfearSS, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Priorities people! The votes have been collected. The #1 choice is the 2002 Lingenfelter vette. Not a limo.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Why is this here and not the Lingenfelter vette?

Yea.. I'd go for the Vette too.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Why is this here and not the Lingenfelter vette?

Ya I like the limo but the Supercharged vette is sweet!
    Quarter Mile in 11.2 sec.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Why is this here and not the Lingenfelter vette?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from natedogg36</i>
    <b>Ya I like the limo but the Supercharged vette is sweet!
    Quarter Mile in 11.2 sec.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->No, Q mile in 9.1 sec. It's the 2002 edition.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: WEIGHT!!!!

I hate to be so stupid as to point out that maybe the Vette isn't here because, while some of you see the term Supercar and only think of performance, there is also the side which reflects the emenities that a car had. A luxurious beyond mention vehicle could, in some peoples eyes, be considered a supercar....

And I doubt the queen of england wants a vette....

6. Re: Why is this here and not the Lingenfelter vette?

screw the queen. She is a loaf!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Why is this here and not the Lingenfelter vette?

screw you, and the queen
    hell you and the queen could go #$%# in your Super Shit car for all i give a #$%#, you stated your opinion on rather seeing that smoking vette, well i'd rather kno what ima roll past you in, this things has balls (downside weight) same still its a motha #$%#in bentley ASS FACE, me and the next dude give a #$%# so why don't you take your dementia rittle brain back to the Fan-Boy club and discuss why i super charged my Super Shit car cuz us in the Bentley Forum don't give a #$%#<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Why is this here and not the Lingenfelter vette?

u guys r obviuosly american-u guys really shouldn`t want to screw 100 yr old ppl-oh yeah i sick to hell hearin about that stupid lingenshit vette

9. Re: Why is this here and not the Lingenfelter vette?

I like this car, it is sweet, is should be a supercar.

10. Re: Why is this here and not the Lingenfelter vette?

id take this over the vette im sure this is MUCH more luxurious than the vette who needs a cra that goes 0-60 in 1.92 secs or does a quarter mile in 9.1 ? besides a guy with a death wish and a huge ticket

11. Re: Why is this here and not the Lingenfelter vette?

o yea great the performance people (not that i'm not into performance) but i think your'e missing the point here. your in here in a LUXURY forum complaining about a bentley being slow and all and your precious vette should be in here. i like the corvette but would you really just like to see this car have 900 hp or something. is that all you care about. how much horsepower? may i remind you this is a supercar site and not everything must do quarter miles in less than 10 seconds

12. Re: Why is this here and not the Lingenfelter vette?

You know why the Vette isn't here? Because it is a piece of S.H.I.T.
    If we let that MODIFIED piece of s.h.it in then we should let in every other piece of modified sh.it in. ex. civic's, and we don't want that do we?<!-- Signature -->