Why just 330kph???

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by 94stang5L, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Why just 330kph???

hey jele.........you must be pretty dumb seeing how he doesn't have a supra he has a roush mustang.............and what kind of post is this well why don't I start one saying why doesn't this car go 400 km/h <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Why just 330kph???

How fast does it have to go? Whats the fun of driving in a straight line? Dont you wanna mix it up a little? Cut it back to second and dart around that corner, run it up to third and then all the way 7500rpm, hard on the brakes to get through that intersection up ahead? I'm sorry, I find it more enjoyable to use every gear the car is given and use everything in it. Speed is great. Turning and stopping and accelerating plus speed make it an experience.
    330kph may not be mind blowing top speed, but if thats all that matters to you, maybe you should piss off. 330kph is still plenty fast.

3. Re: Why just 330kph???

with 720hp it could reach a larger topspeed, but 330kph are already too good...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Why just 330kph???

94stang5L.. well, u must be pretty dumb if u don't know that u can edit ur signature.. he sure had a 450 HP supra with loads of torque in it but i guess he took it off after he saw my comment on it.. And im not saying that speeding on a straight road is more fun than drifting on twisty streets, hell no.. but the point was that he was generalizing that noone will ever go faster than 150 mph, and thats hardly the truth.. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Why just 330kph???

shit it goes hell fast, i mean the acceleration would be mind blowing any of u guys who wrekon u been over 300kh/h i mean sh!t at 200km/h u feeeel the speed and at least u have some bloody controll, n hey i personally would have all my fun with the Acceleration n handeling of course u'd flow it n beat some ricea but i mean 330km/h is PLENTY fast enough..
    Laters<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Why just 330kph???

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 180SXTC</i>
    <b>shit it goes hell fast, i mean the acceleration would be mind blowing any of u guys who wrekon u been over 300kh/h i mean sh!t at 200km/h u feeeel the speed and at least u have some bloody controll, n hey i personally would have all my fun with the Acceleration n handeling of course u'd flow it n beat some ricea but i mean 330km/h is PLENTY fast enough..
    Laters</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

its amazing how people complain about supercars' top speed, like this.
    plus it really doesn't make that much of a difference going at 330km/h and going 350km/h<!-- Signature -->

7. It has 720hp and looks pretty aerodynamic......
    So why won't it go like 350kph?
    Not that 330kph wouldn't be enough, I'm just thinking...<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Why just 330kph???

It might be a mistake, or Laraki have been playing with the gear ratios of the car to focus more on acceleration than top speed.

9. Re: Why just 330kph???

Who cares at 205 mph... Thats fast enough, i think like this, why buy a car that goes over 150? in "real life" you will never hit over 150mph
    <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Why just 330kph???

Probably because the car had structural limits ... Anyways 330 km/h is more than fast enough for me !

11. Re: Why just 330kph???

And me.....It probably has mental accelaration to make up for it anyway. There does seem to be a rule with all things lamborgini that none of them seem to be any faster than 205mph but who cares!!!!

12. Re: Why just 330kph???

supra and bronco.. i wonder how lame is ur "real life" if uve never gone faster than 150 mph with ur supra.. but then again, maybe u live in the wonderful US where u get a death penalty for speeding.. <!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Why just 330kph???

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jele</i>
    <b>supra and bronco.. i wonder how lame is ur "real life" if uve never gone faster than 150 mph with ur supra.. but then again, maybe u live in the wonderful US where u get a death penalty for speeding.. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Stupid ass.

14. Re: Why just 330kph???

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ISUENGR</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jele</i>
    <b>supra and bronco.. i wonder how lame is ur "real life" if uve never gone faster than 150 mph with ur supra.. but then again, maybe u live in the wonderful US where u get a death penalty for speeding.. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Stupid ass.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, life begins at 150 . . . no, wait, no, that's completely incorrect. Life ends at 150. All you're going to be able to do at 150 is drive straight. What's the fun in that? Turns are fun. And don't tell me you're taking anything other than gentle, highway turns at 150. (not fun)

Lame-o<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Why just 330kph???

MCman you are correct, since this is a sequential 6 speed, the 6-th gear is extremely short, its basically a 5 speed lay out, therefore only 205 miles per hour, however the acceleration is definitely in the VERY low 3's around 3.1-3.2 this is definitely the sweetest car on this damn site<!-- Signature -->