why not just get a viper???

Discussion in '2000 Ford Saleen Mustang SR' started by HondasRGay, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: why not just get a viper???

why put such a tight car in a mustang body?

2. For less than the price of this car, you could just get a viper. The viper is just as fast, looks better, and has the viper name. Not to mention the fact that you could save about 50k and put that money into the viper, making it far faster than this car.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: why not just get a viper???

The viper is not faster, and this is a race car not a muscle car. Meaning that in a road race it will kill it because of handling, tire wear, and brakes. The viper still has drums. hahaha.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: why not just get a viper???

Why not get a Supra, it would kill either one!

5. Re: why not just get a viper???

Why not get the competion coupe viper that does 0-60 faster (3.8) has a skid pad that is 1.25g's! and still cost like 50,000 less than this. It also looks cooler with the sick viper paint job.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: why not just get a viper???

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mistertwo</i>
    <b>Why not get a Supra, it would kill either one!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL....your kidding right?

7. Re: why not just get a viper???

Yeaaaaaaah, a supra hey, oh yeh that'll beat the 4.0 seconds 0 - 100km/h (0- 60 mph)time, yeh. N/A i bet to hey... keep dreamin!

8. Re: why not just get a viper???

It just depends on what your preferences are. I personally would take this 'Stang because of it's very unique looks.

9. Re: why not just get a viper???

This car isn't in Viper GTS class.

It's on Viper GTS-R class and GTS-R are being sold for 173k.

10. Re: why not just get a viper???

Not a 800TT. F*** face.

11. Re: why not just get a viper???

Calm down.

12. Re: why not just get a viper???

It wouldn't kill a Hennesey 800TT because a Supra coast around 30,000 and an 800TT costs about 10 times that "#$%#face", that's like saying that your ferrari grand prix car will beat some guys lada samara

13. Re: why not just get a viper???

Rallyislife, I'm sure this isn't going to be the kind of response you would be expecting. I think you are a truly pathetic specimen of the male gender. Right now I am writing on my fiance's account. I love cars. Being a female, I like to read about things I'm interested in, and seeing what other people think as well. This is a perfect website for that until I come upon jackasses like you. Can you not get a woman of your own to where you have to gawk at them in magazines and make immature comments when it has nothing to do with why this sight is here? Get a life and go to some pervert sight asshole.

14. Re: why not just get a viper???

I like your opinion Mustang freak 3, shut up Rallyslife.
    By the way, a Supra can't beat this, a Viper, maybe, not sure.

15. Re: why not just get a viper???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

16. Re: why not just get a viper???

why not get a MazdaSpeed RX8! it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stylish, c it on supercars.com

17. Re: why not just get a viper???

that would smoke a viper

18. Re: why not just get a viper???

maybe you shouldnt take it so seriously, i thought what he said was hilarious and interesting. no, im not a pervert, if someone says something funny id rather laugh at it then rant a paragraph about how he should grow up. hehe

Lamborghini Diablo GT-R
    Saleen S7
    McLaren F1 LM
    Zonda C-12S
    Toyota Supra 1200 HP, with weight reduction and unlimited accessories
    Viper Venom 1000TT

19. Re: why not just get a viper???

haha, nubie is right, everyone on here is so uptight. But i do think its pretty funny that she told him off

20. Re: why not just get a viper???

I enjoy it when people decide they want cars like Supra and Eclipse's over stangs. The Mustang will kick the shit out of them anytime any where. well most *cough* 80's 4clyinder mustangs suck*cough*

21. Re: why not just get a viper???

i got an idea. how bout we stop comparing an 800TT to a 150k mustang. it wasnt made to compete with the viper.

22. Re: why not just get a viper???

Viper.. good looking.. unique.. all that doesnt add up in the end.. its about the way it performs on a track or a strip. not how many people look at it in the carpark, race the Saleen against a Viper GTS on lets say, Laguna Seca and you'll find that the Saleen will rip the viper to pieces.. by plenty of time.. e.g. 2-5 seconds.

23. Re: why not just get a viper???

I agree too. Stupid Rallyislife. And a supra can't beat this car and even if a viper can i want this car because it is a mustang. and it is FAST....

24. Re: why not just get a viper???

This is a cool lookin stang. I'd take another color.

Personally, I'd take a Hennessey 800tt which is around the same price. Or a hemi orange viper. I don't care what people say about which car will win around the track. I think you'd have to be really rich, really good or really stupid to race a nice car around a track just to say its better.

A supra beating this??? LOL...I don't even need to argue this. case closed

25. Re: why not just get a viper???

why not all of you #$%#ers shut the #$%# up. Saleen owns you#@!#[email protected]$#