why oh why did they make this car?

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8' started by LimeGreenElise, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: why oh why did they make this car?

i personally dont think its worth $100,000 but it is far from sucking.

2. Re: why oh why did they make this car?

well if u dont like the kar dont post a thread on it if all you are gonna do it critisize it, you might not like this car but some people do and they are entitiled to their own opinions, if u dont like it then its all good, dont post here if you are just gonna talk bout sum other expensive car that YOU like. Peace

sKyLiNe2489

3. Re: why oh why did they make this car?

Stop slaging off this car its artwork in motion
    name a better looking car

4. Re: why oh why did they make this car?

this car is much more interesting than other banal roadsters.I hope sincerely for positive ROI.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: why oh why did they make this car?

Nah really this car is different, some guy said it costs 100K, now thats a bit much, but i meaan i like the olden look of the car pitty about the BMW V8, but you get that when your dumb enough to choose one over a Merc, but hell i like the car...>>>
    Later<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: why oh why did they make this car?

the usual price on Morgans is about 50T,the figure of 100T is nothing more than someone's morbid imagination.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: why oh why did they make this car?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Charioteer</i>
    <b>why oh why did they make this car?
    this car SUCKS. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

1) YOU su(k.

2) The Morgan will sell a lot , its buyers are more clever than you'll ever be.

8. Re: why oh why did they make this car?

I don't know why so many morons can say it sucks - its absolutly BEAUTIFUL! They sucessfully took a vintage design and transformed it into an awesome, power pumped modern vintage, that never strayed away from its original roots. You idiots that say its ugly are ignorant bastards. Learn MORE about this masterpiece, before you critizise. And state that it is only in your OPINION! Jack@$$3$.<!-- Signature -->