why ppl dissin this fine set of wheels, it fuckin cool.........

Discussion in '2001 Pontiac Grand Am Hot Wheels Concept' started by tha topp dogg, Aug 10, 2002.

1. you cant call anything till youve seen it in the metal and driven it so you bad mouthaz out there shut tha #$%# up

2. Re: why ppl dissin this fine set of wheels, it #$%#in cool......

Man, your rite. We got a 2001 Grand Am SE V6, and lemme tell ya, it got spunk. It handels well too. Believe it or not. I think this car kicks some seroius @$$!!! I wonder what kind of stereo is in there??? I do agree that it needs a bigger engine. Maybe a 3800 series II as a base, and a 3800 series II supercharged as an option. Iuno, just my 2 cents worth. It should replace the GT tho. And, in case u were all wonderin (lol, i know u weren't), i think the base Grand Am should have the V6, and not as an option.

L8a dayz ppl

3. Re: why ppl dissin this fine set of wheels, it #$%#in cool......

i agree wit ya
    Dont Bad mouth Pontiac until ya been in one all you lil fools who betta keep their mouth shut
    Pontiacs proud American power
    n i quote "beaudaful"

4. Re: why ppl dissin this fine set of wheels, it #$%#in cool......

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WhiteMakavelli</i>
    <b>i agree wit ya
    Dont Bad mouth Pontiac until ya been in one all you lil fools who betta keep their mouth shut
    Pontiacs proud American power
    n i quote "beaudaful"
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Damn Straight!<!-- Signature -->

5. #5 Cash ()oney, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  6. Re: why ppl dissin this fine set of wheels, it #$%#in cool......

ok im wasting my time here but get this shit straight,GRAND AMS SUCK,this car looks cool put its ALL SHOW NO GO, ive been in almost every pontiac, my buddies brother has a 1999 grand am se and he thinks its awesome,so ive been in many grand ams b4 so stfu,the only good pontiacs are Trans Am Ram Air and Grand Prix GTP. Ferrari 360 Modena 4 ever, M3's Rule and look how #$%#ing sick the Ferrari Enzo looks...awww so amazing.

7. Re: why ppl dissin this fine set of wheels, it #$%#in cool......

This is a shit car, and all u motha #$%#as sayin that ford sucks well u can just suck my cock. Ford kicks GM and Dodge's asses. So quite suckin your dads dick and face your nightmare. Peace!!!

8. Re: why ppl dissin this fine set of wheels, it #$%#in cool......

I'm dissin this fine set of wheels cuz its a GM piece of plastic that usually rolls on the ugliest set of [email protected] chrome wheels money can buy. This car and all other Pontiacs are driven by pea brains such as yourself and other pin heads who think they're real cool playin' their punkass music, wearing their cheezy sunglasses and gold chains. Actually, lots of ppl (or people)wan't the Grand Am but not all can be so lucky to have such a sweet ride. I mean the price is good up front but the repair costs and time wasted at the service department really add up. I guess some of us will have to stick with the boring, well built Honda/Acura, Toyota/Lexus cars.

But come on, why get the Grand Am. Dream big! What you really wan't is that shiny corvette that comes with a fine lookin' woman in the passenger seat. Or should I say a more expensive plastic taco shell with a trash bag ho sitting on the 8 way adjustable apple box called a sports seat. Just think of it. You in that big black vette, cruisin' the strip, gun under the seat, wind blowin thru your greasy hair with one hand (yours, not hers) workin' your stick shift. Things couldn't get any better. But suddenly you wake up as Mr. Goodwrench spills a cup of coffee all over your shirt. "Your Grand Am is ready sir. You came in just in time. The drive train was falling out". Ah, what the hell. You're happy to have your baby back. They washed it and the sunlight is gleaming off the plastic fenders and chrome wheels.

Ok, now this bad mouth out here is going to shut the [email protected] up. But I want you to know there's always help nearby:

From inside the U.S.: Pontiac Customer Assistance Center
    P.O. Box 33172
    Detroit, MI 48232-5172

From inside Canada: GM of Canada
    1908 Colone Sam
    Oshawa, Ontario
    L1H 8P7, Canada
    Mail Code 163-005

Canada/International: GM International Export/Sales
    Consumer Relations
    P.O. Box 828
    Oshawa, Ontario
    L1H7N1, Canada
    Mail Code 169-007

9. Re: why ppl dissin this fine set of wheels, it #$%#in cool......

this car looks sharp
    i like this car. nothin to say really just tryin to get some more posts.

10. Re: why ppl dissin this fine set of wheels, it #$%#in cool......

I don't get it. Is this person for or against this car? Is he having a conversation with himself, or is he trying to tell us something?
    I can't believe people like you actually have access to computers, let alone know how to use it.

11. Re: why ppl dissin this fine set of wheels, it #$%#in cool......

all show no go? That's funny. Almost as funny as the thought that you could ever afford any of those cars you metioned. Both my girlfriend and I drive Grand Ams, her a GT, me a SE1 with the 5 speed/ECOTEC. One of our favourite things to do with our cars is go out and humiliate uneducated pinheads such as yourself who think putting stickers and coffee cans on their mufflers actually makes them go faster in their little tin box import.
    You probably drive a 90 Civic Si with a 4" tailpipe, don't you?