why so damn slow???

Discussion in '2002 Honda NSX Coupe' started by BeautyOfMuscle, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Re: why so damn slow???

hey good job on that loooooooong post.
    anyone know where i can find lap times of the nurburgring
    for any cars.
    like he did with the 360,diablo/355 so on

cheers

2. Re: why so damn slow???

its getting old. It was good wen it was released, but its aging like anything.

3. Re: why so damn slow???

R U serious?? A $100,000 supercar with a 3.2 litre V6 engine? What the hell is that?

What do you mean it has its way with the SVT Cobra? The SVT Cobra goes 0-60 about 1 1/2 seconds faster.

And it does accelerate much faster than the Mustant GT? Cause this $100,000 goes 0-60 in 5.7 and the Mustang GT is... what do you know 5.7

Dont defend this car. The NSX is possible the biggest rip-off car ever made.

4. Re: why so damn slow???

The only thing Mustang360R has going for his arguments is that muscle cars are bang for bucks.

If you make comments like those then I'll make this comment. American muscle cars dont even count. They have nothing that make the car special. Go Euro and Jap. Yeah I know. its a cheap shot but I didnt start it

5. Re: why so damn slow???

5.4 is soooo wrong...even S2000 can do that.
    I think it should be some where around 4.7 to 5.0 sec

6. Re: why so damn slow???

These big block worshippers believe the stats of one website as if it was their grandfather's will.
    The NSX will outrun most, if not ALL of the american cars produced around a TRACK.

7. It's easily faster than the SVT Cobra, 4.8 seconds 0-100km/h, 13.12 1/4, in comparison to the SVT Cobra's 4.9 0-100km/h, 13.2 1/4. It has its way with the SVT Cobra in every other aspect of performance, i.e. around a track and on any typical everyday road, and while the Cobra is designed specifically for straightline acceleration, this is designed around an entirely different concept.

The NSX-R....the true NSX, reaches 100km/h in 4.4 seconds, and does the 1/4 in 12.3 seconds, far, far beyond what the Cobra is capable of, and that's just acceleration, which, again this is not designed for, while the Cobra is specifically designed for it.

The STi is slightly faster than the Cobra at a cheaper price, and the NSX is far superior to the STi (I am a diehard suby fan btw).

The SVT Cobra is slower in 0-60 than the NSX, and quite a bit slower in 0-60 than the NSX-R.

Oh, btw - the Mustang GT: 6.3 seconds in reaching 60.

Now run along, and don't trip over your head when it pops out of your ass.

8. Kudos, it sure as hell will.

I wouldn't venture to say all though, afterall, there is the Saleen S7, and the Ford GT (which is readily embarrassed by the Mugen NSX)