Why so much money??

Discussion in '2006 Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina' started by VettsOwnU, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Yeah its a nice car but this thing cost more the the FXX. Bull shit.
    2mill

2. Its a one-off you fool. Glickenhaus got this made personally for him by pininfarina, paying a coach build to make your own personal car can get quite pricey. And not only is it 2mil but its 2mil+the price of the enzo chasis underneath.

3. it cost around 4mill and worth every penny.

4. Greetings my car nerds =)

5. IS THIS SCOTT SCHMIDT>?

6. Yes.

7. Yes.

8. Yes.

9. if i've got so much money, i would buy it.
    I love ferraris!!

10. People will pay a lot of money just to look at this car.

11. i dont know what the big deal is...it looks really cool...but just get an enzo which costs 660,000....and is pretty much equally matched

12. It' s too expensive. And the design isn' t the best, I have ever seen. For 2 million dollars, there have to be more than this!

13. You really ought read up on some Ferrari history before making statements like that.

14. my guess is that it has to do with the fact that its designed by pininfarina, as far performance its average.

15. yeah, that is a lot of money for a private designer on your own 1 PERSONAL car, but for a lot of cars and a big time desginer like pininfarina would charge out the ass

16. They found the ONLY untitled Enzo chassis. Can you imagine how much that cost?! And THEN they paid for it to be rebodied by hand by a master craftsman.

17. It's rare and it's a Ferrari.