Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept' started by sk8er1988, Nov 11, 2002.

1. Its getting a little old. People are always like my viper could beat your enzo or by viper is best. 00==============> shuv it

2. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

i think you got it mixed up, its usually you guys who do the talking about how vipers suck

3. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

to the contrary, i always see ppl saying the venom is good, and sometimes the viper or other tuned vipers, but frankly they're too un orgiginal for me.

4. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

Im pretty sure its: "A corvette Z06 could beat this anyday!!"

5. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

F*** Vipers

6. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

Suhddup!

7. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

I read at conceptcarz.com that the competition version of this is kicking arse (Australian Terminology for Ass) all over europe, including ferraris'. This must prove some kind of a point. Do you think a Z06 with 2 less cylinders and less displacement by about at least 3 litres would beat this? Nup. Not gonna happen.
    Rock on Supra's.
    Rock on NSX's.
    Rock on Skyline's.
    Rock on the mighty Murcielago.
    Rock on the mighty Enzo.
    Rock on the Viper GTSR
    Rock on!

8. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

That was aimed at a particular member that got his ass whoped by saying, "not even a viper could beat this" about a four cylinder Lancer. Not that im dissing lancers, i dont diss any car if there is someone in the world that likes it.

9. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

suped hondas rock

10. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

your an idiot

11. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

12. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

to the fuker who luvs his "suped honda" my RX-7 could beat the shit outta it any day. and y the hell would you buy one of those shit rags anyway????

13. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

people always put vipers against anything and everything else because they don't know shit aobut cars and they only look at the 0-60 time and the 1/4 mile

14. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

Vipers are good cars and they have proven it. They handle better than most people give them credit for and they are and always have been good competition for all of the foreign cars. So if you don't like vipers have a coke and smile and shut the #$%# up.

15. Re: Why the f*** do we alway have to have viper vs the world?

That is impossible, there are only 3 comp coupes in owners hands right now 2-7-03, you may be thinking of the Gen II GTS, that has won numerous races, Overall at Daytona ect.