Why this but no SRT-4 Neon?

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus SVT' started by DodgeFreak, Aug 10, 2002.

1. The 2004 Dodge SRT-4 Neon, is a 1.8L Turbo, with 205hp and almost the same amount of torque, and does 0-60 in 2.4 sec. I like the looks a lot better too, but that point is my opinion. That neon looks completely different from the old one. Don't want to make any Ford fans mad though.

2. Re: Why this but no SRT-4 Neon?

SORRY SORRY SORRY, it doesn't do 0-60 in 2.4, it does it in 5.9, I had the Hennesy Venom 800 TT on my mind, and I typed that out, sorry for the incorrect info guys.

3. #3 DodgeFreak, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  4. Re: Why this but no SRT-4 Neon?

D@mn, I just can't get my facts straight! It's a 2.4L turbo, not 1.8L, wow, long days work, sorry for any incovenience!

5. Re: Why this but no SRT-4 Neon?

The SRT-4 Neon is a 2.4L Turbo, that produces 205 horse, and about the same amount of torque, and it does 0-60 in 5.9. It could stomp this, yet it's not on this sight.

6. Re: Why this but no SRT-4 Neon?

oh who cares? it's a neon. I say both shouldn't be on the site, that'll make it even!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Why this but no SRT-4 Neon?

I agree that neither should be on the sight, but if this slow thing is on here, how come the 2003 Dodge SRT-4 Neon, that looks faster and performs better isn't on here?

8. Re: Why this but no SRT-4 Neon?

The SRT-4 neon is 230 some hp and isnt in the same class as the focus svt. It would be more in the range of the 250 hp awd RS focus

9. Re: Why this but no SRT-4 Neon?

I know, I'm just saying, if something this slow is on here, how come something faster and (in my opinion) better looking isn't on here?

10. Re: Why this but no SRT-4 Neon?

the SC.net staff are probably working on getting the SRT-4 listed, so give them a break, they deserve it<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Why this but no SRT-4 Neon?

Yes, they do deserve a break, this is one hell of a sight, I would just like to see some old muscle cars such as... the hemicudda, 440 6 pack chargers, road runners, chevelles, novas, camaros....<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Why this but no SRT-4 Neon?

not 230

13. Re: Why this but no SRT-4 Neon?

not 230. more like 210ish. i love the SRT4!!! and i plan on getting one. i don't seewhat the big deal is about it being a neon. its fast. 1/4 in 13.9 an 0-60 in 5.9. sure its not the fastst but i think thats quick.everytime i go oline i look at the srt4 and read about it so i know about the car and over all its good and doesnt have 230hp. a lot of people here are ignorant.