why this color?????????

Discussion in '2007 ABT R8' started by iced vodka, Apr 11, 2007.

1. what were they thinking

2. color no, car #$%# yes

3. wtf were they thinking? the bodykit is awful, more ricer than racer. the ruf ctr3 is the proper way to tune a sportscar, this s#!t is embarassing.

love the engine though.

4. it doesnt look that bad, but that said they were just desperate to fit a bodykit coz it was a "tuned" R8 and they wanted to make their point, even tho it meant making a good car look awful

5. yeah, I know... not a great choice of color. The body kit is okay with me if its purpose is to improve the car's handling characteristics.

They should either stick with the Audi Silver or go with a metallic black.

6. Or a high gloss white, i think it would look beter

7. yeah, hopefully they'll tone it down a bit on the actual car.

8. Am I the only one that notices that this is a crappy photoshop?

9. Am I the only one that notices that this is a crappy photoshop?

10. Am I the only one that notices that this is a crappy photoshop?

11. Nah, I noticed that too. If you go to the Abt website, you'll see an equally vomit-worth green car that's the mirror image of this.

12. They also used the same tailpipe design of Lexus' ne performance division.

13. The ruf isn't a tuned car you moron

14. Oh yes, it is. I know, they got their own vehicle identification number. However, they took a Cayman and modified it. That's tuning, from my point of view. I don't care if the German Federal Ministry of Transportation takes a different view

15. btw, we have some excellent pshop artists here, ask them to repaint the car in your favourite colour!

16. It's a bit too much. ABT could do better.

17. dick up in ya, f*** you. i wrote that b4 the official specs and press release came out.

18. THE CAR IS HOT AND AWESOME,BUT U ARE RIGHT IT SHOULD BE ANOTHER COLOR,BUT ITS STILL PRETTY NICE
    H B K