Why We Buy These Cars

Discussion in '1994 Ford Mustang GT' started by MattyG, Aug 9, 2002.

1. There are millions of reasons why people buy Mustangs. Some people love the way they look, others love that trademark Mustang engine signature, but for people like me, it's the things you can do to them with much less money than most people think, and make then insane. I have a '95 GT 5-speed with around 2500 in it, had the car 3 monthes, and I'm dusting Camaros and Trans-Ams (and for all the GM f body fans, i feel bad that they are discontinuing, i've loved the cars since I learned about them and thought they were winners since '67.) Meantime, $3 grand from now, the blower is mine and I'm doing 500 bhp, nothing to shake your head at.

2. Re: Why We Buy These Cars

Why I bought mine, best bang for the buck. I have a 91 LX 5.0 conv. bought new in 1991 for $23,000 CDN dollars and to get the same performance in that price range is hard to pass by.

3. Re: Why We Buy These Cars

Exactly! Well spoken!!!! Look on eBay and you will see lots and lots of Mustangs pushing well over 400-600HP even some have 1000HP!!! You can buy a good used Mustang for 8,000 and put a good 6,000 or so into it and what do you have? a 500HP 0-60 in 4.5 beast with a cool sounding exaust! hehe<!-- Signature -->