Why?

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus SVT' started by BloodyPumpkin69, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Why?

focus really suck man!<!-- Signature -->

2. What is the point of this? I was poking around on the NIRA site the other day and the Focus only hits 80mph in the 1/4 mile! Why do people think this is a good idea? The mustang as, unsightly as it is actually posesses a respectable amount of power, but this is just bizarre.
    I also thought SVTs were bass amps <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Why?

Why?
    SVT loves to take the crap that Ford puts out and make somwhat reasonable vehicles out of them.

This car is on SC.net because it's SVT I would think, and it does some more than likely impressive stuff for being a 3 door hatchback in the sport compact segment.

HAH- Get used to this, it's the future of Ford.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Why?

get used to what?! good cars?! lets see, 6 speed, smooth 2l good for 170hp, beats all cars in its class, all for well under 20,000. so what exactly is your point?

also, the future of ford performance: GT40, 2003 cobra, lightning...

tell me whats wrong with where ford is heading?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Why?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fordracing</i>
    <b>get used to what?! good cars?! lets see, 6 speed, smooth 2l good for 170hp, beats all cars in its class, all for well under 20,000. so what exactly is your point?

also, the future of ford performance: GT40, 2003 cobra, lightning...

tell me whats wrong with where ford is heading?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I totally agree. I once considered this car over my sister's free 97 prelude with custom made leather seats because of it's price vs performance, and the space i get as compared to a prelude.

I think this car is pretty nice despite the bad impressions that the non-svt focus gave to many people.

For 18000, actually it's abt 17500, it's a good deal.<!-- Signature -->