WIll cost to much

Discussion in '1966 Dodge D/Dart Super Stock' started by SpikedMonkey, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: WIll cost to much

The SRT-10 will cost to much, a base dodge ram slt costs $34.000can
    than you add a viper engine the price will sky rocket. The Lighting only costs $44.000. I know the ram will be faster but the thing is will people spend the money for it..<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: WIll cost to much

Dude if anything this is the greatest thing that happened to Viper fans if aything this will LOWER THE PRICE OF THE VIPER. If the viper engine begins mass productions to fill the need for 2 cars as apposed to 1 low production car, the price will plumit, becasue it cost less to make the viper engine when you make more of them so I think this is good VERY GOOD.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: WIll cost to much

Mass Produce how do mass produce a exotic sports car oh yes they well lower the price of the viper to $70.000 from 120.000can i think not, it not a civic they dont mass produce sports cars or maybe they will mass produce Lamborghinis so the average person could buy one.
    Why dont they just add a supercharger to the 5.9<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: WIll cost to much

Spikedmonkey, the current viper is $75,000, not $120,000. The 5.9 R/T is not supercharged, rather it is a normally aspirated 360cid V8. As for the price, Dodge said at NAIAS that it would be in the same price range as the Lightning. Don't expect to have to pay more than $50,000 for this truck (more likely less)

6. Re: WIll cost to much

you people do not know enough about cars. The viper v10 is the same as the ram v10. The viper has a truck engine. just different heads,cams, valves and all that good stuff. the viper engine is already being mass produced. The engineitself will still clost about 9-10 thousand anyway. But this is a sweetass truck, im guessing around 50,000 for this one. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: WIll cost to much

The viper engine is not being mass produced its the engine block thats
    being produced, and i know the 5.9 doesnt have a super charger i said add one....
    and the viper is 120.000 in canadian dollars<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: WIll cost to much

thats right it will cost too damn much too bad u don't know what real vehicles are and u probably have no idea about the goddamn prices

AMERICAN MUSCLE ALL THE WAY JUST A TIP TO DODGE:
    LOWER THE PRICE!

9. Re: WIll cost to much

None of u know what your talking about.. i mean this thing has a Viper engine.. it will cost approx 56 to 62 K..TOPS, cheaper cuz its a Ram.. it doesnt have much special to the body.. its just a ram. with a viper engine.. and viper susp and brakes.. so that shouldnt raise the price to 70K.. maybe 55 K...wait till Hennessey Motorsports gets ahold of one of these. they will put a Viper TT800 engine in it 830 HP!! CRAZYY BUT TRUEE. PROBULY 0-60 IN 3.2 SECONDS FOR A RAM WITH THAT ENGINE!!!!!!!
    DODGE RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

10. Re: WIll cost to much

I got a tip from a good source did a little research and came up with a price range between 44,000-50,000$ for this sweet machine... thats not too much and definately competative with the lightning... i say if you like vipers but will never have the cash to own one and you don't mind driving a truck... get this! I know i will<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: WIll cost to much

man.. . this thing has no point though. . . .the center of gravity is twice as high, it has the aerodynamics of a fricking semi truck, and even less of the wieght is over the driv wheels. . . this thing is a terrible idea. . .the fact that the price will be 50k just makes it that much worse. . .<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: WIll cost to much

The fact that you will never own one and this truck has a .92g on the skidpad make you crap your pants.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: WIll cost to much

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 2002wrx</i>
    <b>man.. . this thing has no point though. . . .the center of gravity is twice as high, it has the aerodynamics of a fricking semi truck, and even less of the wieght is over the driv wheels. . . this thing is a terrible idea. . .the fact that the price will be 50k just makes it that much worse. . .</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->oh yeah, and $200K Ferraris do?, how about the F1? the answer is right in front of everyone's face, NO, but people seem to build them anyways, btw like Enzo Ferrari said, "aerodynamics are for people who cannot build a good engine", and Dodge defintely has a great engine, with the help from Lamborghini, they have one sweet peice of engineering<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: WIll cost to much

he said that many many years ago.

He said that before any race team was working on aerodynamics.

and the viper engine is a great engine??? i dissagree. . . an engine by itself only has one way of being great. . hp per liter. . and the viper has less than 100hp per liter. . sorry, but i dont think that 60.25 hp per liter is even remotely noteworthy. <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: WIll cost to much

ah wrx WOULD U PLEASE SHUT UP! no one cares about ur shittly little subaru anyway u are jealous that the srt-10 could waste any import except a ferrari and in my op this truck deserves to run with ferrari's and lamborghini's never #$%# with american muscle!
    cause it'll turn around and bite u in the ass such as right now subaru is nothing compared to theamerican muscle of today