will it beat the production ferrari f60

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by mirage314, Aug 10, 2002.

1. lambo has always has been the ultimate sports car ,will it beat the
    production f60 (which may be de4 tuned from the concept version).<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: will it beat the production ferrari f60

Definitly not, the concept can't even move yet. But the prototypr did a sub 6 sec 0-160 kph run. The F60 will be much lighter, more powerful, harsher, I don't see how can the Murcielago beat it except in initial acceleration.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: will it beat the production ferrari f60

No way that it will beat the F60. The F60 will have 650 bhp. I read it in CARandDRIVER that it will have 650 bhp. After the F60 goes 0 to 60 in 3 sec and the Murcielago in 3.7 sec. There is your proof!

4. Re: will it beat the production ferrari f60

Ever since I came to these forums I've seen people who dont know jack about supercars. But of all the stupid things!!! How could you base your opinions over 70 hp, or .7 seconds. Do you have any idea how much trouble Ferrari is having trying to make this car (F60), they put $8 million extra into the model budget just to finish the design of the car. There is no need to base your judgment so early, the F60 will be an amazing car, I am sure, but 6 months ago there were rumors about it having 850 hp, then 3 months ago it was 735 hp, and now after the FX concept its how much again, 650? Well let me tell you something, the F60 will not be about topspeed, Ferrari has proven many times how fast their cars are, now its about 0-60. The 0-60 of the F60 is supposed to be under 3 seconds. To tell you the truth I wont be surprised if its 0-60 is 2.7, or less! But thats not my point, my point is that the F60 will be amazing on the track, but in my opinion the Lambo would beat the Ferrari easily...<!-- Signature -->