Will Nissan take over the first place of the world ?

Discussion in '1992 Nissan NP35' started by carfreak, Aug 10, 2002.

1. It's not just about this car but about all Nissans i say Nissan can take over the first place in the world for the most confortable car the car with the most style and go on ... Nissan Rules!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Will Nissan take over the first place of the world ?

Before the coming of Carlos Goshn , most of the Nissans had a poor design , without him no new Z...

3. Re: Will Nissan take over the first place of the world ?

nissan number 1? haha with chevys and fords and dodge much less lotus and jaguar and mclaren for christ sake, and i have not gotten past britian yet. ferrari porsche mercedes benz and so on...(nissan will neer be number 1)hehe

4. Re: Will Nissan take over the first place of the world ?

nissan wont be number 10. everybody say skylines r the best modded. well mod a mclaren or a lambo (even tho i dont like em) and then you'll se fast!

5. Re: Will Nissan take over the first place of the world ?

And do pray tell.. since when can everyone afford a Lamborghini or a McLaren, much less, mod them? Who in their right minds would mod a Lambo or a McLaren anyway.

6. Re: Will Nissan take over the first place of the world ?

I believe it already has. One of the most luxurious, the most stylish, the fastest, the most handleable (not a word... i no), most moddable car in the world. Sure, there may be dozens of cars that could be it, but anyone that costs so little? I doubt it. Cars such as the Z06, although cheaper, don't have its luxury or handling. Few European cars can compete with its price, and it completely dominates the Japanese community. No question the legacy of Skyline is truly one of the greatest. If only the Japanese economy got better so Nissan would make it even better. There just isn't any market for that kind of stuff right now.

7. Re: Will Nissan take over the first place of the world ?

typical shite from a domestic fan

8. Re: Will Nissan take over the first place of the world ?

9. I dunno/care.

10. I dunno/care.