will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by anotheronebitesthedust, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

Yes it will!

2. up till now the god of cars has been the mclaren lm.it is the ultimate vehicle in every way. the clk gtr has come close but not as close in styling. will this beast , the bugatti veyron take the title as the worlds most desirable car ever?

3. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

If Bugatti can manage to make 25 of these in 1 year then this will be the King Shit!

4. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

it will beat the mclaren and the clk gtr is a joke to this baby

5. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

This is the badest mother on the planet. this thing is fast as anything ive ever seen. it looks good to.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

This car could spank just about any car on the road or track like it was it's daddy! Then, just like the car was it's kid, it'd never do what it did or even tried to do again, which is pass it.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

On a track though, both the LM and the CLK-GTR would easily beat this.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

Holy freakin crap. This thing has a W14 engine? That's insane. I ponder the 0-60 time though...it should be much faster unless the curb weight is really high.

I'm not sure if this is a street legal car in the US, I sure hope it is. I think this car has taken the Mclaren F1 LM and put it to #2 on my list...this car RIPS!

9. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

Oh oops, my bad, guess it was W16...even better :)

10. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

mclaren has better handeling and faster 0-60 <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

This car will definately be fast, but I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it will whoop the McLaren and the CLK-GTR so easily. Even with 1001hp and all wheel drive, this car will be heavy as hell (quad turbo 8.0L W16!!!???). I think on the track a McLaren and maybe a CLK-GTR would beat it, but in top speed and acceleration this bad boy would (probably) rape the other two up the tailpipe because of the huge power advantage and the traction advantage.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

Of course it will on the drag strip since it has almost 2x the horsepower of both of these cars. On the track it the LM and CLK-GTR would beat this easily. I don't like this car since it depends more on the damn engine than on the design of the car.

13. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mr Veyron himself</i>
    <b>up till now the god of cars has been the mclaren lm.it is the ultimate vehicle in every way. the clk gtr has come close but not as close in styling. will this beast , the bugatti veyron take the title as the worlds most desirable car ever?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->On a race track..no.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

What makes you all think that the McLaren and CLK will beat this thing on the track. I mgiht be talking out my ass, but it is possible to lighten this vehicle some. The acceleration times are estimates for now, so it just might be able to out 0-60 the Mclaren and CLK. If it can do that it just might be able to beat them on the track. Either way it will be damn close. I guess some one will just have to race em.

15. #15 Ablaze, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

what a #$%#ing comparisson! the mclaren and clk gtr would rape this holy shit on a track! even the f50!! of course it will be faster on a straight line because of its advantage of power. but on a straight line the weineck cobra von v12 and 12500cm3 and 1200hp would rape this bugatti too! it only needs 12 sec to 300kmh (look at www.supersportwagen.net). this car is crap in my opionion. it has nothing revolutionary, only a lot of power. and a car is not only power.

16. Re: will this beat the mclaren LM and the clk gtr

The Mclaren LM would beat this around a racetrack because it handles a lot better and it produces far more downforce.<!-- Signature -->