Will trump invade Iran?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SuperSonic, Aug 25, 2019.

?

Will trump invade Iran ?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Trump only invades countries that are 10s or at least 9s, like Denmark. No way in hell that he will be seen in public invading a hatched faced country like Iran

ETB4U likes this.
  2. i think persian women are hot

HippoCrushEverything and DIGGS like this.
  3. I concur. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen was a Persian girl that I went to school with. I tried very hard to hook up with her. Had one chance to where she spent the night at my house after I promised not to try anything, then first thing she said in the morning was "why didn't you try anything? I was waiting all night...."
    Eff my life......

Edit: She had a "good" body. Not fantastic. But her face was absolutely stunning

4. sounds like you should have been a little more bolton
    [​IMG]
    you think this guy would sit out a chance to make a move

HippoCrushEverything, DIGGS and ETB4U like this.
  5. Ladies love how his mustache contours his cheek so perfectly.

DIGGS likes this.
  6. #34 SuperSonic, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019

ETB4U likes this.
  7. We have an answer.

NO

Check this Facebook post from trump

I was elected on getting out of these ridiculous endless wars, where our great Military functions as a policing operation to the benefit of people who don’t even like the USA. The two most unhappy countries at this move are Russia & China, because they love seeing us bogged down, watching over a quagmire, & spending big dollars to do so. When I took over, our Military was totally depleted. Now it is stronger than ever before. The endless and ridiculous wars are ENDING! We will be focused on the big picture, knowing we can always go back & BLAST!

8. Tango blast, homes!
    [​IMG]

SuperSonic likes this.
  9. #38 SuperSonic, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

ETB4U likes this.
  10. Donald Trump

The United States has spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS fighting and policing in the Middle East. Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded. Millions of people have died on the other side. GOING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY! We went to war under a false & now disproven premise, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. There were NONE! Now we are slowly & carefully bringing our great soldiers & military home. Our focus is on the BIG PICTURE! THE USA IS GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!

11. What’s funny

12. So Russia steps in to fill the void of US leaving Syria. Turkey is fucking up the Kurds. Kurds is backing Syrian military. Russia backs Syrian military. Is this a ploy to make Russia choose Syria or Turkey?
    @HippoCrushEverything ? I know you're pretty well read up on the cluster **** over there .

SuperSonic likes this.
  13. Sorry, I'm not at all informed about the subject. I was paying attention years ago when the conflict began but one tends to lose interest when enough time has passed.

ETB4U likes this.
  14. you should be president

15. If I had taken the right path and kept my mind and soul free from negativity I had a chance. In theory I still do, however British born citizens cannot become president. I have US citizenship so my best hope would be to emulate Arnold Schwarzenegger but I never could legally become president.

The dream still lives but I would need to seriously get my mind focused and have a positive action plan and political agenda.

16. State Senator then?

17. Yes. Probably Massachusetts lol

18. It was decided a long time ago by the swamp. Notice how even glorious Trump hasn't drained the swamp yet?

19. I’d heard of the 7 countries noted before. You would think if they wanted to invade Iran they would just do it, without making excuses.

Not that I know anything

20. The US government is bi-polar and its foreign policy thinks in 4 year terms. There an old war machine that I'm sure only has a goal to destabilize the middle east to save Saudi Arabia and Israel while disrupting resources to Russia, China and Pakistan. That'd be my guess.

SuperSonic likes this.