Will

Discussion in 'Car Comparisons' started by srsocx, Nov 21, 2006.

1. #1 srsocx, Nov 21, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Top Gear totally bash the SSC Aero when it appears on there at some point in the near future?

If you want to see the latest, and best built, of the 4 completed cars, here you are: http://www.supercars.net/cars/3621.html

Also, detail what you think their verdict will be in a post.

2. I think they will love the speed and acceleration but hate the cheap looks and looks overall.

Edit: They better review the S7TT before they review the SSC

3. They're never reviewing it. Saleen has refused Top Gear's prior offers. SSC is actively sending it to TG, and as far as I know, it's going to be a little more powerful than the one on SC.net, and specially prepared for TG and the Mags. Meaning, it'll be the test car. Probably meaning it'll have the best done interior and fit/finish to date.

4. I think they are going to love it, I mean what's not to love. 1180 hp 961 ft/lbs of torque in a street legal car, that has excelent daily drivability, can run on 91 octane, and 15/22 mpg. And if you don't like the looks of this car than I would consider you marginally insane. Then you have the fact that you have a DVD player, power everything, security system, premium sound system, hand stitched leather seats, a back up camera, and IMHO the coolest thing ever, even if it is a little gimmicky, a horsepower gauge. All this with a curb weight of 2700 lbs. Bugatti Veryon eat your heart out.

5. I would reccomend you A) consider the raw stupidity of your signature, and B) consider the raw stupidity of your post. Those are all company claims NO ONE has tested yet. Go back to the indies. Please.

Also, please don't ever make posts consisting of company press releases edited by Rich ever again. Attempt independant thought.

6. +1

7. I hope they do.

8. And if, God Forbid, JC liked it, or hell, the whole crew liked it, what then?