Windscreen looks like S2000, this car is just plain boring

Discussion in '1998 Jensen S-V8' started by dont diss the cars that u cant have, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Windscreen looks like S2000, this car is just plain boring

if u guys new how to drive u`d understand that its not boring-just maybe a bit plain

2. Re: Windscreen looks like S2000, this car is just plain boring

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DAMN</i>
    <b>This car is plain! Because it is plain it is boring. Nothing about this car is out of the ordinary. DONT disrespect other users, by saying their iq is low. That person might be smarter than your dumbass. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Just shut up, you detestable assortment of moth-eaten puke lumps.

You obviously don't have a sense of humour, because it was ment as a joke.<!-- Signature -->

3. *yawn*

Now I don't claim to know anything about suspensions and what makes a car sporty and fun to drive, but judging only on looks, this car IS boring. It's boring to look at. It reminds me of the 2003 Saturn L-Series in the front, it has a side intake that you can also find on the 2003 Range Rover, the grille is too big and the front intake is too small, and the taillights are just about the ugliest thing I've seen on a car.

Of course, it IS five years old... can't expect all Brit cars to look as beautiful as a new Jaguar XKR or Lotus Elise.

4. This is the year 2002, something different and exciting would be nice?

Please don't rip my head off just i just think nothing about this car is exciting (compared to other cars onthis site)

5. Re: Windscreen looks like S2000, this car is just plain boring

You need to look harder.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Windscreen looks like S2000, this car is just plain boring

look harder at what?

this car's ugly body?

7. Re: Windscreen looks like S2000, this car is just plain boring

This car ain't boring, it may be ugly, but it ain't boring.
    Saying this car is boring shows lack of vocabulary, but if you don't even know the word ugly,...

You'll probably have a low IQ too!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Windscreen looks like S2000, this car is just plain boring

This car is plain! Because it is plain it is boring. Nothing about this car is out of the ordinary. DONT disrespect other users, by saying their iq is low. That person might be smarter than your dumbass. <!-- Signature -->