wonderful design

Discussion in '2000 Koenigsegg CC' started by Ferox D, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: wonderful design

Awsome car.

2. wonderful design

it's a nice car

3. this is one Pimpin car, I love the work that went behind this car . Too bad its only a prototype

4. Re: wonderful design

it is a nice design. Great speed too.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: wonderful design

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, TO BAD IT IS ONLY A PROTOTYPE ?
    DOES A PROTOTYPE MEAN THE CAR ISN'T IN PRODUCTION YET OR THAT THERE ARE A FEW OF IT ?

6. Re: wonderful design

It maybe a prototype , but you can always buy one of these. But then you would have to be a billionair. If they would take it in production, then the price won't be too low either. I would guess on at least 1miljion dollar.

7. Re: wonderful design

It maybe a prototype , but you can always buy one of these. But then you would have to be a billionair. If they would take it in production, then the price won't be too low either. I would guess on at least 1miljion dollar.

8. It maybe a prototype , but you can always buy one of these. But then you would have to be a billionair. If they would take it in production, then the price won't be too low either. I would guess on at least 1miljion dollar.

9. Re: wonderful design

This is not aconcept.
    I have seen this car and I have spoken with the creator. There are only two of these cars and the pric is about 300 000$

10. Re: wonderful design

The main factor that determines if a prototype or concept will become a production vehicle, well if it will be sold is how many people offer to buy it before it even comes out. I'm sorry to hear that not even 5 of these have been sold but that just makes the current versions extremely rare, and if Koenigsegg CC was to ever go out of business they would be worth twice as much, maybe.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: wonderful design

it's not a concept period.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: wonderful design

Best...car...ever... I LOVE THIS THING!!! <!-- Signature -->

13. Re: wonderful design

In Nov. issue of Car and Driver they said there was a 1st year production run of 10 at $300,000 a pop.

14. Re: wonderful design

I found out yesterday that they are coming out with a LMP version of this car. It looks pretty sweet. I hope it will be ready for Le Mans this year.

15. Re: wonderful design

I just want to say that this car is Swedish =)<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: wonderful design

this car is awesome. great design, speed. its my favorite car.
    this car is the best!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: wonderful design

November Car and Driver states it doesn't go 242 mph.

18. Re: wonderful design

This car is not a prototype. Twenty have already been built and it's going to be realesed 2003 in sweden(where they manufacture it) and it's going to cost somwhere between
    5 million and 8 million SEK (about $500,000-$800,000)
    P.S. SWEDEN ROCK'S!!!

19. Re: wonderful design

Its defenetly not a prototype, 6 are alredy orderd and the producktion will be 12 cars/year and the price is 3.800.000 SEK thats about $380.000.

<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: wonderful design

Yep like you guys said, not a concept, it is going to be a limited production car. I think the best part is where it's built, out in a barn. Have to read the Car and Driver issue if you really want the full scoop.

21. Re: wonderful design

This car is the best. they's 10 sold which is his first year on the top speed they only est it at 225 they never top out the car. I'd
    give anything to get one when comes to the US in 2003 and when he put the flat 12 in thing it's going to fly

22. Re: wonderful design

This car is spectacular<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: wonderful design

This is the best car that have ever been built sweden
    And this come from a swed

24. Re: wonderful design

does anybody know if the wieght is 2800 lbs as stated in car and driver or 2400 lbs like on supercars.net?

25. Re: wonderful design

This is the best car, except the McLaren F1.