Worse than the last "New" Skyline

Discussion in '1969 Nissan Skyline 2000GTR' started by FORD GUY, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Worse than the last

you just did it to have some post didn't you?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Worse than the last

lol

just as ugly as the new slylines

i wonder if the resale vbalue is as bad too

Ausies who import thiose jap craps should be trung u by the balls
    visual and cultural pollution

Asian cars for asians

3. Re: Worse than the last

Their resale value is way better then almost any american car idiot

4. Re: Worse than the last

No its not u sell out gook pack lover

go see how much u lose on a lexus

compared to The ausie performance cars

5. Re: Worse than the last

GT40..doesnt the knowledge that 82 mustang GTs could only get 150hp out of a 5 litre V8 make you just want to shut you mouth about this car? i know id be embarrased.

6. Re: Worse than the last

150HP out of a 5 liter V8??? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yet the final year skyline had a like 2.6 liter(or litre) twin turbo and pulled 276HP stock, and fully modded has over 1000HP, i'd shut my mouth when i got my as$ whooped by a skyline in a charger(my most respected muscle car)

7. Re: Worse than the last

Japs=CRAP!

and skyline is slower than a Ford Cobra, So SHUT UP! and dont tell me that it has less Hp and its almost as fast, because its 4wd

I hate when people compare 1 thing only and not the amount of turning wheels, Torque and weight!

8. Re: Worse than the last

What is absolutely amazing is that you were corrected with facts (including a magazine article in print) that unequivocally shows that the RB26 GTR's are faster than the SVT Cobra, and yet your idiocy continues.

You still have come up with a single publication regarding the GNX...although you are still spouting that crap.

9. Re: Worse than the last

JAPS ARE NOT CRAP! EVERY ONE TALKING ABOUT THE SKYLINE SUCKS AND A CORVETTE IS BETTER.... OK SO WHAT IF THE CORVETTE IS BETTER IN PERFORMANCE AT A DRAG STRIP! THE SKYLINE STILL LOOK BETTER!!! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS TORQUE WHAT ABOUT TOP SPEED QUTITY OF THE CAR. A SKYLINE IS AN EXOTIC! TRYING TO COMAIRE A SKYLINE TO A FORD COBRA IS LIKE TRYING TO COMAIR A MURCIELAGO TO AN S7!

10. Re: Worse than the last

what is absolutely amazing is that I answered you already , telling you why Cobra will lose, just compare the acceleration! and Like I said skylines are always running slower than Cobras...mere proof!

Yet the amazing thing is you just see right through what I say!

11. Re: Worse than the last

Because you SAY you see a thing doesn't make it so.

I'm STILL waiting for an article saying a Cobra has run faster than a 12.6 in the quartermile.

The fact is....it will never come because you do nothing but talk out of your ass.....

12. Re: Worse than the last

Whatever u want to think thats fine, maybe there arent any articles that show it ran a 12.6 or better(maybe there is, i havent looked for one yet)...but the thing is I know what they run in the 1/8 with my eyes I have seen it! so thats all the facts I need!(street tires too) (8.3 in the 1/8)

13. 150HP, I can explain that. That was because of the new Fuel Injected engine technology. Thats also where the Japs exceeded with. But the japs could only give you little Civic drivers HP. Last I checked Torque is what counted, incase you don't know Torque is speed and acceleration. Hmmmm, lets look up a new Honda S2000. Their VTEC engine pumps out 210HP and 152lbs of Torque. Well isn't that sad? I belive the Dodge Spirit and Dodge Daytona R/T, 90-93, was 4 cylinders with 200HP and 210lbs of Torque. I belive I proved my point. Americans may not be the best at HP, but they sure are the best Torque engine makers. Thats what counts. That 150HP GT engine may not pump alot of HP but it pumps alot of Torque, more then 300 I belive. Besides why would you look at the 80's? You can only refer to where the Japanese Imports got big can't you? I belief if I pull out my book here and look up the 1968 engines. Now, let me see. The weakest V8 I could find here was... the 302 which pumped out... 280HP to the wheels and 175lbs or Torque to the wheels. HAH! This Skyline is shit no matter what. And you say it'll be worth more then any American POS on the road? Idiot, a Chevy Bel Air, 1957 is worth 150 grand. I checked the value on this Skyline and it came to 5-6k. Have fun.
    You'll be driving a 60MPH top speed, bad handling Japanese piece of shit. I really envy you.

14. Heh, I knew somebody would bring up the '80s models of any American car. Yes the '80s were the worst year for them because we wanted to have our big engines but lighten up on the HP to save gas.

Now lets compare the same years, a 1969 Skyline versus....well...any 1969 Muscle Car you want to name. I bet you want to regret ever saying anything right? No seriously, I would love to see 160hp versus 400 - 500hp. Now that would be a great kill to watch, lol.