Would get decimated by an F50, Caddilac Cien and a Mclaren F1 LM

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Razzo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Would get decimated by an F50, Caddilac Cien and a Mclaren F

Really? Last time I checked the STOCK Viper was almost as fast as the F50. So I think with 400 more horsepower and better handling, it will destroy the F50, and still be 1/3 the price. The Cien hasn't come out yet, and no way will it have more than 800 horsepower. It would be nice, but no way. And the Venom 800TT is already a lot, lot faster than the F1 LM. Did you know the McLaren F1 only pulls .86 g's on the skidpad? Did you know the Venom 800TT pulls 1.05g's? Not only is it faster but holds the corners better.

So looks to me you're wrong.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Would get decimated by an F50, Caddilac Cien and a Mclaren F

This is the most ridiculous comparison I have seen in a while. Cien is not and never will be a production car, Stop with the F1 crap because there are alot of cars out there that can rape that car including this one and the F50, well the F50 could beat this car on a race track and styling but that is about it

3. Re: Would get decimated by an F50, Caddilac Cien and a Mclaren F

You're very wrong with the McLaren.

A skidpad test means nothing , it doesn't reflect the handling of the car.
    The Gs depend at the same time on the speed and the angle of the corner.They don't measure the ability of the car to stay stable and keep or increase its speed while cornering.

The F1 LM is a race car , that won the 24LM 1995.
    Knowing the ability of LM cars , it's clear that the F1 is faster.
    More balanced chassis
    race type suspensions
    race brakes

The 800TT has proven nothing concerning its reliabilty , it doesn't even strat each time you want it to.

4. Re: Would get decimated by an F50, Caddilac Cien and a Mclaren F

Uh, the McLaren F1 LM never raced at Le Mans. Wasn't it built two years afterward?

I'll believe the Caddy can beat this thing when I see it.

5. Re: Would get decimated by an F50, Caddilac Cien and a Mclaren F

The McLaren F1 GTR won in '95, then McLaren built the F1 LM to celebrate the victory the same year.