Would this have been the Merkury Merauders compatition?

Discussion in '2000 Buick Regal GNX Concept' started by Analogic, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Would this have been the Merkury Merauders compatition? That new Pontiac Grand Prix G8 would have made a good GNX! I guess though the G8 has 8 cylinders.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Would this have been the Merkury Merauders compatition?

iof I were to pick a Mercury Marauder from GM's stable I would choose the Chevy Impala, is closer in size and it would do well if packed with a V8 engine...

<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Would this have been the Merkury Merauders compatition?

I used to drive a Regal GS, great ride, but front drivers have no place against a rear driver. So the new Impala would just suffer against the Marauder, even with a V8. GM needs a good rear driver.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Would this have been the Merkury Merauders compatition?

Down in London Ontario, I have had the priveledge to see a Marauder breifly outside of St.Thomas's (suburb of London)Ford plant. They build them there. Got a instinct chubby. This ain't bad, but could use a little more refinement.

5. Re: Would this have been the Merkury Merauders compatition?

yep, just go back to driving your civic that you think is a racecar, #$%#ing kids and their economy cars, think they are the best cars on the damn planet, it's people like you that make me hesitate to go to this site because of these damn annoying forums.