Would you buy it

Discussion in '2002 Bentley State Limousine' started by bob777, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Would you buy it

NO<!-- Signature -->

2. would you buy this if you had the money...i see that not many people actually appreciate the shape but we all do know that its an apsolute masterpiece......well i wouldn't mind going for it..........you know what i'm so sure that there is gonna be some kid whos gonna end up comparing this to a S2000.....well lucky if it dosent happen <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Would you buy it

i don't think i'd buy one even if i had the money.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Would you buy it

I think I'd buy one if I had the money... after I bought a McLaren F1, 16/4 Veyron, EB110, and a few others. Then and only then would I buy a car like this.. its the kind of car rich people buy just to say they have it.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Would you buy it

No, there are a thousand cars out there that are better worth the money. That's my personal opinion though.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Would you buy it

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from v0od0o</i>
    <b>No, there are a thousand cars out there that are better worth the money. That's my personal opinion though.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Are there? But are there ANY this luxurious? ANY this classic?

7. Re: Would you buy it

Its a really really nice car but im sure you chould get a Lambo or two from the price of this so i would definitly go with the Lambo(s).

8. Re: Would you buy it

i wouldnt buy it cuz if i had the money, i could probably buy a lot of smaller supercars to fill my drive way with the price of the other bentleys. but with the name and looks of this one, i can get more!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Would you buy it

I like the car, but I don't like the idea of having to be chaffuered around. I'm sure this is NOT a drivers car. And driving is something I very much enjoy.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Would you buy it

i would buy a nice car(like an S4).. and save up the rest of it... after you waste all your money on buying like 3 supercars... whats goin to pay for their insurance?? one car is all i need... well......... 2 would be nice. <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Would you buy it

Top 5 reasons I wouldn't....

1) its heavy as all hell
    2) it only has 4 gears
    3) you could buy your own personal island and still have some change
    4) automatic
    5) there are about 3500 other cars I'd rather have<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Would you buy it

I wouldn't buy it. I would by a Renntech E60RS. The best in luxury, and the best in performance.

13. Re: Would you buy it

I would buy this car. Can you imagine what 83.5 kgm of torque feels like. And Bentley interiors are awesome. all wood and leather, few gadgets. You'd feel like the king of the world. I read a magazine article once, and it said people who own Bentleys usually own a Supercar and an S-class aswell anyway. It said they don't own them for cruising along the autobahn, or for blasting across tight mountain roads, they have the other cars for that. They simply use them because they're the best at being a Bentley. I like the sound of that.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Would you buy it

No...for the fact that I don't want luxury on the road. Hell, I prefer cloth seats to leather.
    When I relax, it will be at home, where it is safe for me to be relaxed...as when I relax, I fall asleep.
    Personally, for the cash...I would have a shit load of cars, each one small, lightweight, and quick. Not a general "supercar" as they don't work too well where I live.

15. Re: Would you buy it

I would if it were neccesary to entertain people perhaps. But social reasons aside, no thanks. Not really my style at all. If I had to get a car of this type though, this would certanly be on the list.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Would you buy it

I wouldnt buy it. I like benltey more.<!-- Signature -->