Would you buy one?

Discussion in '2001 Nissan Nails Concept' started by BYBYCOPS, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Would you buy one?

Excuse me...<!-- Signature -->

2. If it was very inexpensive (i'm talkin' $2,000 bucks, here), would you buy one???

Personally, I might buy one, but only because it was cheap and fairly practical.

I wonder fast it would go...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Would you buy one?

WHAT R U FUKIN STUPID DUDE, DID U FOR ONE SECOND EVEN STOP TO LOOK AT THE FREAKIN GAS MILEAGE ON THAT BABY, OR JUST LOOK AT HOW ILL THE INTERIOR IS, THAS Y U WOULD BUY ONE U DUMBSHIT

4. Re: Would you buy one?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from aaaaahhhhh</i>
    <b>WHAT R U FUKIN STUPID DUDE, DID U FOR ONE SECOND EVEN STOP TO LOOK AT THE FREAKIN GAS MILEAGE ON THAT BABY, OR JUST LOOK AT HOW ILL THE INTERIOR IS, THAS Y U WOULD BUY ONE U DUMBSHIT</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Listen up f*uckass, everybody has his or her own opinion about a car so better respect that. I don't like that car either, but i respect other people's choices. Grow up man.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Would you buy one?

That milage is very very good, i dont like the car, i would buy one if it gave me head while i drove, but thats the only way....

6. Re: Would you buy one?

If they made the tray long enough to fit 2 mountain bikes side-by-side, and it wasnt over priced, id most likely buy it.

7. Re: Would you buy one?

i wouldnt buy it but id luv to use it once<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Would you buy one?

I would love to have one of these if it's very very cheap.<!-- Signature -->