Would you kick it with P996T?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wheelman, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Now that he's come clean, come out of the closet, and come in 996 911 Turbo's ass (lol!), would you hang out with him? Everyone was all like "omg ryan I respect you now can i rub ur bum" after that spectacle of a thread he made the other day. Dunno too much about his new attitude yet, but he seemed genuine. I still have no real desire to ever meet him. Not that I'm dying to meet any of the rest of you, but I think I'd still expressly avoid meeting him if I could.

Just curious. That thread called 'Luke' made me wonder why everyone is asking Luke to drop by if in the area, even though everyone seems to hate him most of the time.

2. I dont give a #$%#

3. just because he came clean on an internet forum, doesen't make him a better person in real life.

4. Only if he let me drink dom out of plastic cups. Also, I have serious doubts about whether or not p996t is a real person.

5. lol

6. Only if he'd buy a turbo kit for my xB.

7. No. I might hang out with Luke, but not P996T.

8. party in his dad's yacht? only if there hot carnegie chicks

9. *gay guys now actually.

10. Probably not. He might bring his fat sloppy boyfriend though.

11. Everytime a gay guy throws a party, theres always loads of chicks

12. Wait, so are you the same Reynard from my forums?

13. I only posted like two times

14. i haven't even gone to pittsburg yet.

EDIT: and I'm really weirded out by this new e-love thing going on with luke and ryan. i've never seen so many people change their opinions at the same time.

15. That's fine. I was just curious.

16. "Just curious. That thread called 'Luke' made me wonder why everyone is asking Luke to drop by if in the area, even though everyone seems to hate him most of the time."

I found his vid very funny and on a whim I thought that going out drinking with him would be great. I still do.

17. That probably isn't going to happen.

18. I'm like 90% sure luke doesn't drink. And I'm 100% sure that when you're drunk around him he'll touch your daddy parts.

19. I respect what he did, but still don't have any desire to meet him.

20. He doesn't drink.

21. no hes a f*cking poof

22. will be most likley this summer so yes.

23. There is no such thing, trust me.

24. Prob not. Still meh.

25. Which one is P996T? The muslim guy with the rich daddy?

Is he gay???