Would you support a human mission to Mars?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ANP, Aug 11, 2007.

1. I personally would love to see this happen within the next 30 years.

2. I think everyone knows how I feel about space

3. Yes, so long as we DO SOMETHING WITH IT! Von Braun was hella disappointed that hardly anything came from going to the moon. I think it sucks too.

4. i dunno, wtf tell me

5. Yes, I'd like to see a mission to mars and a manned base on the moon. I think space exploration should be high up there on our priorities.

6. absolutely yes. It would be like the second biggest milestone in human history, after the moon (first extra-terrestrial body ever landed on).

7. Shoot biohazardous shit and nuclear waste into the sun or something. Or just send it to Australia. There's enough badass stuff there that it probably wouldn't do much.

8. yea, and we could probably use the lunar rovers from the 60s too! (just put on new batteries)... obviously wed have to go back and pick them up.

9. I'm going to reread "From the Earth to the Moon." Who doesn't love an enthusiastic, benign and ambitious Gun Club?

10. Mars is evil!

11. I don't want to get into it tonight. Let's just say.... I'm not a huge fan of NASA, astronauts, or Nastronauts (that's if rapper Nas or his friends ever make it into space).

12. This is intresting.

13. I'm curious as to why.

Did NASA touch you inappropriately?

14. I don't think anyone knows how you feel about space.

15. lol

16. which tard voted no?

17. lyeah, I can't really see any major benefit to the human race by it, but we definitely should do it.

18. I wonder if NASA has the technology yet to make a space suit that can protect the astronauts from radiation

19. gb2/highschool/

20. Um, we're probably gonna live there someday.

21. Send Panditha and IAR, they #$%#ing suck

22. Mars doesn't exist.