WOW!!! Now thats a truck!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1966 Dodge D/Dart Super Stock' started by Gamer55, Oct 27, 2002.

1. A 500HP Viper V10!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Re: WOW!!! Now thats a truck!!!!!!!!!

It is a hot truck that packing lots of power. I'm thinking bout trading my 2000 ss/t with a viper power plant in it for this bad boy since they desided to redesign it again but it's still tight as heck.

3. Re: WOW!!! Now thats a truck!!!!!!!!!

i would wanna have 1

4. Re: WOW!!! Now thats a truck!!!!!!!!!

This would kill a f-150 lightning any day with that engine.

5. Re: WOW!!! Now thats a truck!!!!!!!!!

wow definately one hell of a truck and awsome performance for that much weight.

6. Re: WOW!!! Now thats a truck!!!!!!!!!

not muaster than the ford lightnings out now, the concept ford would beat it...the weight of the sr-10 is a pretty big number

7. Re: WOW!!! Now thats a truck!!!!!!!!!

You guys are complete idiots!! its a pick up truck who in this #$%#ing world races pick up trucks, thats one. Second, what 8.3 L out of a V-10 making 500 that sucks for its displacement, its complete shit!!!!Find a new car to make googly eyes at you shit on a stick!

8. Re: WOW!!! Now thats a truck!!!!!!!!!

Don't deny it.

9. Re: WOW!!! Now thats a truck!!!!!!!!!

The F-150 Lightning could give this truck a run for its money in a fairly short race...but in the long run the Lightning would have its ass handed to it

10. Re: WOW!!! Now thats a truck!!!!!!!!!

wow this truck weighs 2 much..shave off 1000..hu knows how fast it wuld go! this things a beast i hope some1 with this truck kills those gay s10 rycers!

11. Re: WOW!!! Now thats a truck!!!!!!!!!

very nice truck, but, how can they only get 500 hp out of a v-10, when ford can get 500 out of a v8 in the lightning. also this truck looks more intimidating and powerful, but the lightning would beat it because it is lighter. the hood scoop is awesome for the look.

12. Re: WOW!!! Now thats a truck!!!!!!!!!

DOn't judge this pickup with fords pickup, this is made for work, there r many different models of this pickup, the fastest is only 1500kg with a 0-60 in 5 secs

13. Re: WOW!!! Now thats a truck!!!!!!!!!

This is a sick truck........ im not into trucks, but if i were to buy one this would be it

14. its has great power specialy for a truck. i would deefinitly buy it but it would prolly be a bit troo pricy for me