wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

Discussion in '2003 BMW Z4 3.0i' started by 911turbo123456789, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this is the biggest s 2000 jock i ve seen ,the tail lights for one resembles the s 2000 ,the front lights have been changed to give it the shark look that the s 2000 came to offer first and the engine is even slower than the s 2000.....japaneze cars for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

THIS CAR MAY LOOK LIKE THE S2000 TO YOU BUT NOT TO ME. IT LOOKS ALOT BETTER THAN THE S2000 AND PERFORMS BETTER TO. ID RATHER HAVE THIS OVER AN S2000 ANY DAY<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

bigtymer just so u know the s2000 would beat this thing the s2000 has 240 hp out of an inline 4 meaning its lighter sadly thouigh the s2000 would beat this

4. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

no the s2000 would lose. yes the s2000 has 240hp but that is at 9000 rpms where the z4 makes its ppower alot lower and no the car isnt designed after the s2000 if anything the s2000 is based off the z3 which is what the z4 is based off of.

5. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

erm.... i have a question...

Is this a BMW Z4 forum or a S2000 forum???

i am not sure myself, everyone is masurbating over the S2000 here, what about the BMW Z4???

Is that the topic?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

listen u guys dont have a clue what your talking bout,and u cala gt 1 you arewrong it doesnt even give the rpm,bmw can not be serious,in this car they produce what,225 or something like that horsepower,and u guys are sayin it will beat the s 2000 .you guys must be mistakin for the s 2000 is a very light body and it has an inline 4 which will give it a better suspension and it will produce a faster ride.the s 2000 will kill many bmw's but the thing that i am most interested in is if that this will keep up with my brotheers supercharged is 300 .we are planning on l tuning it so itn already smokes the m3
    soon it will smoke a porche 911 turbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so youguys and your gay german cars should step off befopre i come there with the is and spank all of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

it's your brother's, which I even doubt it's existence, so how you gonna beat others with it? besides when the road turn in to slalom, how's your IS gonna keep up with Porsche? Hmm? you americans only think in terms of straight line, but germans know better, don't they? just slapping a turbo on your brother's imaginary car doesn't mean it will turn into proper sports sedans.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

this is by far better than an S2000. i doubt it would need to be at 10,000RPM before the power comes on<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>
    <b>this is by far better than an S2000. i doubt it would need to be at 10,000RPM before the power comes on</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yer nice one guru, did u think of the S2000 I4, and this ugly BMW's I6, AND the fact that BMW have made so many of these cars that they damn well should know how to make one go quick.

And whats this 10,000rpm crap , do u think it's constipated and can't get power out till 10,000 rpm, i think u are in the brain mate.

And in another forum the WRX one u said that it would beat a Surpa RZ off the mark and 1/4 mile. If u think this u really can't be saved, supra 0-100 5sec standard, and WRX ( claimed here, bit dodgy ) in 5.6sec or sumthin', and 1/4mile times supra burns it again,s orry evryone else but damn u know SH!T.
    Later

<!-- Signature -->

10. #10 ICEBLEU, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

You have to be Mistaken if u think a stock Imprezza can beat a stock Supra.
    http://www.icebleu.tk

11. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

Oh you know, other than the fact that the Z4 probably has twice as much torque than the S2000, probably weighs near the same amount, and has a much more useable power range...
    Yeah, S2000 is gonna eat the Z4...
    Yup...
    right
    §cotty

12. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hammanpg3</i>
    <b>listen u guys dont have a clue what your talking bout,and u cala gt 1 you arewrong it doesnt even give the rpm,bmw can not be serious,in this car they produce what,225 or something like that horsepower,and u guys are sayin it will beat the s 2000 .you guys must be mistakin for the s 2000 is a very light body and it has an inline 4 which will give it a better suspension and it will produce a faster ride.the s 2000 will kill many bmw's but the thing that i am most interested in is if that this will keep up with my brotheers supercharged is 300 .we are planning on l tuning it so itn already smokes the m3
    soon it will smoke a porche 911 turbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so youguys and your gay german cars should step off befopre i come there with the is and spank all of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So what if your brother has a supercharged S with 300 bhp? We could also supercharge this Z4. As long as it has the same horsepower rating it will smoke it. The M roadster had the same power yet smoked it in acceleration times (as low as 5.0 to 60 mph)and on the track despit having 250 more pounds to carry. That tells you something about bmw engines. The M roadsters suspension was even outdated and the S 2000, which is still a good car, never stood a chance. The Z4 which actually has usuable horsepower, anywhere on the rev range, and torque, which the honda doesn't have period, will now have a far better suspension than the S, thus wasting it on the track. That#s what matters.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

s2000 and you hammanpg3 are the bigest jock I-ve seen ... !!!

Air is free,get some!

14. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

hey pal, you're wrong. I saw the z4 beat the s2000 around a 6 lap race around the track and it beat the s2000 by 9 seconds. dissapointing eh? well it looks liek the z4 has got significantly more torque...

15. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

Not the torque itself, but the torque curve. Its unbelievably flat for any engine class, blown or normally aspirated.

16. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

first , this will beat the s2000 (nice looking great engine).
    second , i really don't see how people can say this looks like a s2000 i don't see anything alike except for that they are both roadsters . Both are beautiful cars though .

17. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

as long as those cars dont ahve the same driver... its hard to tell
    cuz its between the skill of the drivers

18. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

S2000 actually has 70 less pounds of torque
    almost twice as much
    but not quite
    if i had to guess i would say the S2000 would still win
    dunno why i just think it would win
    just from the Z3 which sucked ass
    had "style" and no power
    the Z8 was nice but noone could afford it
    so i have lost all confidence in BMW roadsters

19. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

the s2000 would win. and the z4 not lookin somewhat like the s2000. just look and the rear end of the z4. looks like s2000 to me.

20. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

if your name is hamman u should like things like hamman bmws, not jap cars. i dont really like this bmw very much but id take it over a girls car like the s2000. u spelled japanese wrong cool guy.

21. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

your a funny man.

the Z3 was the one BMW car that sucked. surely they are not gonna repeat the same mistake again.

this would own an s2000.

22. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

Well, you all seem really one sided on this subject. I think both cars are pretty nice. The S2000 is light, and to my standards has more than enough power. The BMW shares the same qualities, but is about 250 lb's heavier and has more torque. Personally i think this would be a close race, both on the track and on the drag strip. And to be honest i dont know which car i like better.

23. Re: wow!!!!!!!!!!! this is the biggest s 2000 jock ive seen...

ok guys both cars are awesome.. but bottom line, you get way more everything for the buck when you get the s2000.. they both have pretty much the same power, torque, performance, etc... and all for about $15,000 less.. i mean come on, for a car the can compete with a BMW Z4 worth way less and with 2 less cylinders..that's saying something