wow too many mustang models

Discussion in '2001 Ford Steeda Mustang GT' started by AMG CLK55, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: How can it be so slow

mustangs are awesome cars.... way better than that jap crap honda cars.... that jackass had no clue what the hell he was talkin about... there are lots of stock mustangs with over 300+hp...Saleen and SVT are both stock and they have more than 300 horespower... mustang Gt's have 280+ thats prett close to 300... mustangs just kick ass and they will always be better than that peice of shite japanese plastic v6 fwd crap cars

2. Mustang x JapCraps

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Stang Studd</i>
    <b>mustangs are awesome cars.... way better than that jap crap honda cars.... that jackass had no clue what the hell he was talkin about... there are lots of stock mustangs with over 300+hp...Saleen and SVT are both stock and they have more than 300 horespower... mustang Gt's have 280+ thats prett close to 300... mustangs just kick ass and they will always be better than that peice of shite japanese plastic v6 fwd crap cars</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Jap cars are completelly diferent in construction, engine and size.

They're trash.

Japs will never beat American Muscles in the same price range and year...

They're good just for jap video games...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: How can it be so slow

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Stang Studd</i>
    <b>mustangs are awesome cars.... way better than that jap crap honda cars.... that jackass had no clue what the hell he was talkin about... there are lots of stock mustangs with over 300+hp...Saleen and SVT are both stock and they have more than 300 horespower... mustang Gt's have 280+ thats prett close to 300... mustangs just kick ass and they will always be better than that peice of shite japanese plastic v6 fwd crap cars</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    What do YOU know? You probably drive a Honda Civic yourself. "peice of shite japanese plastic v6 fwd crap", huh? Never seen a stock Japanese car with a V6 that had FWD. Don't even talk smack about Supras, because they're RWD. Go back to reading that Honda Tuner magazine and gluing stickers to your Civic, you little f*ggot. You probably drive a plastic car, with a V-6 sticker on it. I know what it is, its one of those Power Wheels cars, isn't it? Saleen and SVT both stock? My ass, dream on. Really? Mustangs are cheaper than Supras? Yeah, Yugos are cheaper than Porsches too, not to mention slower.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: bullshit on a stick

Just to let you guys know I used to be all into imports. I spent over ten grand in uprades on my Prelude Si, and all i got were problems and problems. It seemed with every upgrade my car got slower and slower. Then i made the best descison of my life. I bought a 2002 Mustang GT conv. This car runs 14's all day long!!
    It is soo mch faster than my prelude its not even funny. Just the other day I took out a Audi S4 Quattro, with like three of my friends in the car. The Audi couldn't even catch up!! It was turbo lagging while my car laughed in its face. The Stang definatly rocks!!

5. Re: bullshit on a stick

The reason why i think a lot of people like japanese cars, is cause they are like japanese,they are short, they have a small dick, and just can't face the fact we will whoop em like we did in WW2

6. Re: bullshit on a stick

man, you are such an asshole.

7. Re: bullshit on a stick

WOW YOU ARE A RETARD!!! GO AWAY AND BUY A BRAIN YOURSELF *****!!!!!

8. Re: '03 cobra

agreed.

9. Re: '03 cobra

The Steeda probably has more than just a charger to give it kick.

10. Re: '03 cobra

Props to Steeda for a putting a supercharger in a Ford and getting results. Svt sure shit the bricks with the 2003 Cobra. Don't even compare that raggidy shitbag with any chevy car. DOn't get me wrong Ford is a good company. But they f#$#$ked up with 2003 cobra. While were talking about fords so i don't look like i hate them that bad. I really do enjoy the 2000 Cobra R. Bravo on using a bigger engine and no supercharger.

11. Re: '03 cobra

12. Re: '03 cobra

I personally think the steeda cars are crap. I ordred conversion parts for a mustang gt I had (floor mats, windshield banner,aluminum pedals,etc.) and they all looked completely cheap and worthless. Look at the body kit, it's a bad rip off of the cobra r. I can't argue with it's performance though, but some many tuners just do things way better. I would rather own a 2003 cobra any day, beauty, speed, and factory quality to match. Anyone thinking about owning a steeda just get performance upgrades nothing else, the floor mats don't even match the factory carpet.

13. Re: '03 cobra

How did they #$%# up with the 2003 Cobra...its a hell of a car for 35grand. 425BHP 390RWHP, and lets not forget that just by changing the exhaust to xpipes, putting in the K@N filter and lightening pulley you will have a mustang with 500RWHP.

14. Re: bullshit on a stick

I agree

15. Re: bullshit on a stick

dear people sallen is a tuner but an svt cobra is stock. and american cars can have over 1000hp i was looking at buiying a 1995 mustang svt that the owner tuned to 1250hp

mustangs rule

16. Re: bullshit on a stick

So a Stock SUPRA comes with 320bhp stock too!
    AND you dare make fun of Imports,how dare you!~?
    You Yank-tank lovers should appoligize for stupidity,lol
    ummm anyways Imports Rule!!!!!!

SPARETIRE"Hi i'm head of IDIOT SHrine any one wanna join?

17. Re: bullshit on a stick

indeed and i don't know how these IDIOTS like 'em but they do,lol
    IMPORTZ RULE!

18. Price?

How much do these cost?

19. Re: bullshit on a stick

all mustangs suck. and dont rag on the japanese cars. One of my friends has a 3000gt vr4. Its best time on the track was 12.67. and all the others were in low 13's. it can run 13's easy all day long. and it hardly ever breaks down. also dont say that this car can beat a supra. ive filmed a race bt a upgraded supra (28 psi) and a tricked out mustang (dont know what it had but he said it was tricked) the supra murdered it it wasnt even close so dont rag on japanese cars. and i have nothing against domestics. I have a 2002 camaro z28. and i have never had a mustang gt be able to hold up with me

20. Re: bullshit on a stick

What's a Shelby Cobra R?

21. Re: bullshit on a stick

oh and your car is better looking and better performing than this badass Mustang? I am not a big Ford fan, but I do like the Mustang and I would bet this would dust your vehicle...I bet you are jealous because you don't have a badass musclecar such as this...hell it has more HP than the ZO6! give this Stang some credit, man!!

22. Re: Price?

I read about 35,000 to 40,000 but i'm not positive

23. Looks awsome.

24. Re: Looks awsome.

stop spamming jack@ss. accualy write somthing in your posts.

25. Re: Looks awsome.

please listen.