Wow wow wow

Discussion in '2001 Ferrari 550 GT' started by Venom Lady, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Wow wow wow

HA HA HA HA !!

2. Re: Wow wow wow

I am getting REALLY tired of you. How can you say this Ferrari is better than the new Bugatti??? 600 HP Ferrari against a 1,000 HP Bugatti? 200 MPH Ferrari against a 250+ MPH Bugatti? Please, get your shit straight man.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Wow wow wow

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpeedDemon</i>
    <b>HEY A FERRARI CAN KICK ANY OTHER CARS EXAUST PIPE.

SO DONT EVEN COMPARE ANYFIN TO A FERRARI SPECIALLY A 550 TWIN TURBO,CAUZ PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AT U.

SO WAT DO U THINK ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE???????

I AM SURE U KNOW DAT I AM RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO A BIG THUMBS UP TO ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE.

AND HEY DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DAT THEIR R OTHER CARS BETTER THAN A FERRARI!!!!!!CAUZ THERE ARENT ANY.

CAUZ FERRARI HAD THE PAST,HAS THE PRESENT,AND WILL HAVE THE FUTURE TO PROVE IT.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Leave em alone
    he knows nuttin
    he's really funny<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Wow wow wow

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grizz2K4</i>
    <b>I am getting REALLY tired of you. How can you say this Ferrari is better than the new Bugatti??? 600 HP Ferrari against a 1,000 HP Bugatti? 200 MPH Ferrari against a 250+ MPH Bugatti? Please, get your shit straight man.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Don't bother reasoning with this horse's ass. He obviously has an IQ of 80, since he just repeats the same message over and over. There are countless examples of cars better than Ferraris, but he is simply too ignorant to realize it. Don't get me wrong, Ferraris are some of my favorite cars.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Wow wow wow

Just ignore him and he'll go away. Unfortuneately, he's sort of polluting these Ferrari forums with his crap. It's pretty sad. If he actually liked Ferraris or any car well enough, maybe he'd say something constructive every once in a while. He obviously wants attention and he's obviously very immature if he thinks being vulgar and writting in slang is cool. Just don't respond to any more of his messages and don't encourage him and he'll quit. However, if there's a moderator for this webstie, would you please do away with him?!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Wow wow wow

i think he's trying to become a suprcar guru or something
    lol!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Wow wow wow

THe Ferrari F50 GT is the best car just after the MCLaren F1 LM
    y'all better reconize

8. Re: Wow wow wow

lol yeah speedy you've out done yourself agian well i can at least say no you cant compare a ferrari to a bugatti but then you cant get a bugatti for a ferraris payment + theres millions of peope who would rather have a ferrari over a bugatti ,oh well though 250+mphs could make just about anyone crave it

9. Re: Wow wow wow

That's tru but how many people even make their car go over 120 mph? Hardly no one. Besides Top Speed don't win races. A great combination of Top Speed, Acceleration, Handling, and a great driver wins the race.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Wow wow wow

Man, can u imagine the sound of this engine ?<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Wow wow wow

In Reality i cant seem to decide between a Ferrari and a Lambo, they both have pro's and cons, both have extreme SEX APPEAL ( yea baby ) looks, speed!! DAMN!!!! this is one tight car though man, One of Ferrari's Best CARS EVER!!!!!!! Damnit Speedemon, your a friggin poser, you've probably only ever seem Ferrari's in Magazines, you probably drive an annoying lil noise maker civic, go away......LOSER!

12. Re: Wow wow wow

Ferraris are my favorite automobiles, and i resent that comment that ANY lamborghini can kick a ferraris ass. And it isnt true either. That speeddemon guy is really annoying though, dont you agree? Perhaps he cant appreciate other automobiles. And i like most ferraris not because of their relative performance, but their artful looks and sound. Theyre fast though too. This one is especially nice. I would like to see it in lemans.