Wow.....

Discussion in '1989 Peugeot Oxia Concept' started by Tensor, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Wow.....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from McLaren_Man</i>
    <b>This is fast for a pegeot and a V6.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->IT is peugeot ahole<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Wow.....

Pretty sure it was road legal. Concept though.

Peugeot makes some good engines. Was one of the leaders of F1 racing till they pulled out... I'm in the States now, so F1 is harder to follow... does anyone know if they are back in F1 yet?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Wow.....

I think this is the fastest V6 ever, and very powerfull. bhp/liter = 283.3<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Wow.....

This isn't the fastest V6
    The fastest must be the escudo , just because the speed is unofficial , Peugeot has never tested the Oxia at very hi speeds (180+ mph)

5. Re: Wow.....

the 300sl is ok but the 311? maybe( i forgot) was a wankel powered gullwing by mercedes and it looked sweet (saw it in a brit car book)<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Wow.....

I read that this was the first car ever to be fittined with a Nav. system, sweet. Peugeot is not in F1 at the moment but they are considering returning with a full Factory backed team.

7. Re: Wow.....

they won't.

They've their WRC team , and they finance the engined of Pescarolo C60s

8. Re: Wow.....

peugeot has no competition in WRC right now<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Wow.....

Actually they are returning to F1 soon, They are going to leave WRC and let Citroen take over winning for a while because they want badly to return to F1