ws6 handling (im sure thats what this suspension is based off of

Discussion in '2001 Pontiac Firebird Raptor Concept' started by tyne89, Aug 10, 2002.

1. well i dont know what all the imports think are so special about a civc vs. a ws6 in handeling all i know is ive flipped many civics, integras, celicas, and any other import just about most had more "performance" suspension mods and all i can say is that its ALOT harder to flip a ws6 than it is to flip any civic cause simply of the width and length difference and as far as power and possible power not much from japan can compare to american muscle (and yeah this could be turbo'ed or supercharged without lowering the compression you just have to drill and reenforce the block and crank definetly wouldnt be cheap)

2. Re: ws6 handling (im sure thats what this suspension is based of

I WONDER WHAT THE SUSPENSION PARTS ARE UP OF IF IT IS WS6 HANDLING. IM AMAZED. 540 HP HOLY SHIZNIT. COMPLETLY AWESOME.

CHEVY FOREVER

3. Re: ws6 handling (im sure thats what this suspension is based of

firebirds handle good

4. Re: ws6 handling (im sure thats what this suspension is based of

Just cuz it isn't the size of a pinto and doesn't have FF oversteer doesn't mean it can't handle. It isn't the best but it certainly doesn't have to be. It's a muscle car...

5. Re: ws6 handling (im sure thats what this suspension is based of

Thats right RWD is the way to go FWD sucks<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: ws6 handling (im sure thats what this suspension is based of

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rixochet</i>
    <b>Just cuz it isn't the size of a pinto and doesn't have FF oversteer doesn't mean it can't handle. It isn't the best but it certainly doesn't have to be. It's a muscle car... </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

FF oversteer if that wasnt a mistake you shouldnt be here<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: ws6 handling (im sure thats what this suspension is based of

understeer, my bad... That was a mistake and I apologize for the brain fart I had that day.