WTF are the Bentley Boy's smoking?

Discussion in '2002 Bentley State Limousine' started by alexchu, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: WTF are the Bentley Boy's smoking?

To begin, i'd like to clarify that i'm a huge Bentley fan, but i'm hugely disappointed by this car.

What in the world are the Bentley designers trying to do?! I know that the 'classic' styles and shapes are coming back into fashion, but really, this is just plain ugly! No rich, self-respecable wo/man would want to be seen in this car! I has no sense of elegance and class! The only thing that says 'rich' is the Bentley badge.

In actual fact, that is wrong with the entire car industry lately? I dont think i've been impressed with the recent limosenes that have made it into the market. The BMW 7-series is a great car, but really, who would buy it? its dog-ugly! Next up is the Maybach, yes i know, its also a great car, but it looks like it's come out of the US, and really, what truly elegant car comes out of the US? And now this...disappointing!

I hope the Bentley car designers get off the drugs and start pumping out some real designs! That message should be followed by the other manufacturers as well!!

thank you.

2. Re: WTF are the Bentley Boy's smoking?

Those bently boys are probably smoking weed rolled in hundred dollar bills, that's what.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: WTF are the Bentley Boy's smoking?

Ya know... that's probably about right too.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: WTF are the Bentley Boy's smoking?

I like this car, and would take it in a heartbeat. It's styling is not much different than that of a Jaguar S-Type. I could only imagine the miles of burled walnut, connoly leather, and lambs wool rugs, comprising it's lavish interior appointments.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: WTF are the Bentley Boy's smoking?

dude they smokin the Gold Leaf cuz this shit is for the queen and shit she's a queen they must have got PAID!! and it ain't gonna be a main product or anything it's juss for the super rich kings, queen, Bin ladden's and ASS FACES like that so i wouldn't plan on buying 1 unless you own a huge chunk of Texas or France or sumphin<!-- Signature -->