wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

Discussion in '1989 Peugeot Oxia Concept' started by girlie_racer, Aug 10, 2002.

1. how come there is only 1 peugeau on the present supercars??? wut happened to the rest?

2. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

Damn, is this an American site or something? Where the #$%# are the french cars?

quo vadis Domine<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

something to do with the fact that peugeot sure as hell dont make any supercars, but mainly because i dont think u can buy peugeots in america

4. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

Why??? Because Peugeots are SHIT, along with #$%#ing Citoren's...The french cannot make Supercars..or any good cars for that matter. But this one is quite good...Looks nice apart from the front which looks like every other peugeot...THEY'RE SHIT!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

There's no Peugeot 907.......
    May be a 307 Rally Car will be make to replace the 206 , but it's just a rumor

6. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

French can't make cars? you stupid asshole, Renault is said to have the greatest engineering capability of all car manufactureres, Better than Honda, better than BMW and certainly better than anything we can make in america.

7. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

I'm french , I agree with you for the race engines , bu their stock engines are quite weak.
    They're going to add some hps for their upcoming models , but the strongers engine they use in 2002 are a Nissan (fuel) and an Isuzu that they've moded a few (Diesel).

I still don't understand why they don't make more exciting engines.

8. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

Bugatti made very exciting engines

9. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

Yes , but it's not frencg anymore.

If ever the veyron goes to production , it'll be a German car.

The Veyron is too far from Bugatti philosophy.

10. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

its still french. just because its bought by vw does not make it a german car. is mazda an american car? how about jaguar? aston martin? therefore lambo must be german too right? lol

11. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

Right but:

Bugatti doesn't make the same kind of engines that the historical brand.

The engineers aren't French (at least most of them).

The brand was dead before VW bought it.

The money doesn't come from France.

The headquaters are in Molsheim , only because Piech does know very well where to put the finger to make people buy the cars he has created.

12. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

the Veyron is 100% german, there is nothing french about it whatsoever....except its history, which doesnt really count as part of the car

as opposed to mazda, they are a japanese company who just happen to be owned by Ford, that does not mean anything, mazda still makes its own cars, they design what they want and make what they want

13. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

Yes. Where are the 600hp Peugeot Proxima, Quasar, Asphalte, the electric e-dool?

14. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

And then Ford uses the technology and design Mazda's engineers come up with, I'd say ford is more Japanese design than Mazda being American design.

"Yes. Where are the 600hp Peugeot Proxima, Quasar, Asphalte, the electric e-dool?"

That's what I've been wondering, I'd really like to see the Quasar on here, that was one sweet car.

15. Re: wut about the peugeot 907 WRC?

what about the 205 t16!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one super fast group b rally car that made it to the road under homologation rules!

mid engine turbo 4wd

took the crown of rally championship from the all dominating audi team!