XJ 220

Discussion in '1993 Jaguar XJ220 C TWR' started by XJ220 fan, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Is this not the most awsome car you have ever seen?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: XJ 220

better ask Elton John, G@y!

3. Re: XJ 220

It ranks in my top 5

4. Re: XJ 220

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from XJ220 fan</i>
    <b>Is this not the most awsome car you have ever seen?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It certainly ranks up there, but the Vector W8 is still my favorite.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: XJ 220

Looks very, very good!!

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: XJ 220

IT is in the top 10 yes, but it's not the number 1.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: XJ 220

Badass car..I'm on verge of getting it in Gran Turismo 3, hehehe
    Want the Diablo more though....<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: XJ 220

This is one of the top 5 cars, easily. The XJ220 is just an incredible car, overall

9. Re: XJ 220

Man, Its my #1. But that wing on the back, I know its for racing and all, but it would look better without it. Too bad it didnt do that great in the competitions. <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: XJ 220

Yeah, this is one of only a few cars that actually USE their two-foot spoilers unlike those crappy fart rockets.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: XJ 220

i'll clinch an argument-simply the best<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: XJ 220

No argument this car rules.

13. Re: XJ 220

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from XJ220 fan</i>
    <b>Is this not the most awsome car you have ever seen?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

NO , but it's still impressive.

I've seen the F40 , XJ 220 , Omega Lotus , EB 110 and 110SS , Diablo , F50...All at the Paris motor show , but the car which has impressed me the most is the Peugeot 905.
    But the XJ 220 is in a very good position in the list of the most impresive cars I've ever seen.

14. Re: XJ 220

1993 class winner at Le mans but disqualified for technical reasons

15. Re: XJ 220

No.1 ... no doubt about it<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: XJ 220

Here's some more pictures... enjoy<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: XJ 220

That car sucks ass

18. Re: XJ 220

The XJ220 is my 2nd favorite car in the world. My favorite is the Saleen S7.

19. Re: XJ 220

This is definatly one of the best cars that i have seen. i think it looks damn good and has great acceleration and top speed, and hp

20. Re: XJ 220

No this car does not suck ass,you suck ass for not liking it.
    Oh and the Corvette Z06 sucks ass too!
    All XJ220s are awesome beautiful cars and you better recognize mofo,lol hahaha
    Imports Rule

21. Re: XJ 220

Although the XJ220 is an awesome car it's not quite that high on my list as 2nd but it's in the top ten.
    Oh yeah well it's better then a Saleen S7,lol
    S7=Domestic crap heh....
    Any ways Nice rhyme that was perty good heh......

Imports Rule

22. Re: XJ 220

the xj220 is the car that got me into supercars. so it will always have special meening to me. i got a diecast of the xj220 when i was a little kid and i thought it was the coolest thing ever.