XU6 SUCK

Discussion in '2001 HSV VX2 XU6' started by Celica Boy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Geeez, you aussie guys are sad, the ford cougar kanes this, even weak jap cars kane this, celica are way better even skyliens are 'mate'
    fair dinkum u guys should get out and see other cars such as the toyota supra!!

2. Re: XU6 SUCK

that is a nice supra but i wouldnt say xu6 suck because you probably drive a bomb

3. Re: XU6 SUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Celica Boy</i>
    <b>Geeez, you aussie guys are sad, the ford cougar kanes this, even weak jap cars kane this, celica are way better even skyliens are 'mate'
    fair dinkum u guys should get out and see other cars such as the toyota supra!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You, MATE, are a F#^*ING MORON. If you had any brains in your thick head you would know that us Aussies make bloody good cars. Just have a look at some of the other HSV's on this site and wake up to yourself. If you knew what a Ford Falcon TE50 was then your life would be all the better for it.
    Ignorant D!(K Head<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: XU6 SUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BaRRa</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Celica Boy</i>
    <b>Geeez, you aussie guys are sad, the ford cougar kanes this, even weak jap cars kane this, celica are way better even skyliens are 'mate'
    fair dinkum u guys should get out and see other cars such as the toyota supra!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You, MATE, are a F#^*ING MORON. If you had any brains in your thick head you would know that us Aussies make bloody good cars. Just have a look at some of the other HSV's on this site and wake up to yourself. If you knew what a Ford Falcon TE50 was then your life would be all the better for it.
    Ignorant D!(K Head</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Nicely said<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: XU6 SUCK

Aussies make better cars than Americans. Where in America can you get a powerful RWD sedan that is just as good for driving the family as well as it is for the racetrack.

6. Re: XU6 SUCK

nuggets

7. Re:
    XU6 SUCK

SUCKY SUCK SUCK

8. Re:
    XU6 SUCK

SUCKY SUCK SUCK

9. Re:
    XU6 SUCK

SUCKY SUCK SUCK

10. Re:
    XU6 SUCK

SUCKY SUCK SUCK

11. Re:
    XU6 SUCK

SUCKY SUCK SUCK

12. Re:
    XU6 SUCK

SUCKY SUCK SUCK

13. Re: XU6 SUCK

the T series are good cars.
    The only problem i've found is its 5 speed gearbox, cruisewise, 5th gear at 100 km/h is still at a reasonably high rpm

other than that, great cars.

14. Re: XU6 SUCK

Quote from Celica Boy
    Geeez, you aussie guys are sad, the ford cougar kanes this, even weak jap cars kane this, celica are way better even skyliens are 'mate'
    fair dinkum u guys should get out and see other cars such as the toyota supra!!

how can u compare ths 2 a celica wen a celica has 150kws and this has 200kw a ford cougar, toyota supra and a nissan skyline can kane this but can it kane a fpv f6 typhoon and can i kane a hsv vy gts Austalian cars wil compete with any japanese car get ur facts right