y so slow 0-60?

Discussion in '2001 Lotec Sirius' started by Z06guy454, Oct 12, 2003.

1. 3.7 SEC!!!!! thats #$%#in horrid. if u cant get a twin turbo V12 to 60 in less than 3 seconds, u should b shot. A Z06 can get to 60 in 3.9, and it has less than 1/2 its hp, and costs a pretty penny less 2. this car has mad ponys, but it blows.

2. Re: y so slow 0-60?

I'll have to agree with you on that one.

3. Re: y so slow 0-60?

Traction is a problem.

4. Re: y so slow 0-60?

its all about gear ratios...look at this things top speed...ya a zo6 can do 0-60 in like 3.9... but what is the z06's top speed?...not even close to this...and it wouldnt even come close to this thing at 0-150 times...and 3.7?? are u cracked?? sit in a car that does 0-60 in under 4 seconds...than ull realize it isnt "horrid"

5. Re: y so slow 0-60?

What about the mclaren f1? it kills this thing in accel, and it is only 10 km/h slower top speed. I don't think this is fast in either top speed or accel, it should be alot faster with that kind of HP and weight.

6. Re: y so slow 0-60?

I'm thinkin that 1300+ rwhp would be pretty tricky to launch.

7. Re: y so slow 0-60?

i agree, the 60 time is super super slow for 1334 HP, its actually pathetic. it looks nice as hell though dont get me wrong

8. Re: y so slow 0-60?

It's actually quite simple, with that much torque, not horsepower, its very hard to get traction, the car is most likely burning out for at least 1 entire second. If it gripped right away it would be much fast then the enzo, and most likely the Mclaren.