yea 'raptor' i'm sure!

Discussion in '1993 Mosler Raptor' started by ivan man, Aug 10, 2002.

1. this car sucks<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: yea 'raptor' i'm sure!

You may not like the looks, but you can't deny its fast.

3. Re: yea 'raptor' i'm sure!

It wasn't built to be eye candy you moron!! This thing was VERY fast. It eventually got banned from racing because it was too fast.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: yea 'raptor' i'm sure!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ProJoe959</i>
    <b>It wasn't built to be eye candy you moron!! This thing was VERY fast. It eventually got banned from racing because it was too fast.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

so...it still looks like crap. a toaster isn't made to be beuatiul but still looks better<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: yea 'raptor' i'm sure!

the car was originally better looking it was called the intruder which also got banned from racing at the 24 hours of nelson ledges after winning back to back whith a comfortable margin using a stock corvete engine (30 hp) it only got better when the raptor was made from the same car but with a split windshield the actual 0-60 time was 3.5 seconds and they were indeed disinvited from the one lap of america after taking three overall wins(the most).

6. Re: yea 'raptor' i'm sure!

how exactly does a car get banned for being to good?

7. Re: yea 'raptor' i'm sure!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Plano1820</i>
    <b>how exactly does a car get banned for being to good?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

They change the rules to outlaw it.

8. Re: yea 'raptor' i'm sure!

how am a supercar guru with 1500 and some posts? i've posted bout 20 times since i started lookin on here<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: yea 'raptor' i'm sure!

Happens all the time. I'm an Aussie, and we had Group A touring car rules until the R32 GT-R (and to a lesser extent, the Sierra)came down under. The local cars couldn't keep up, so the rules were scrapped.
    I absolutely love this car!

10. Re: yea 'raptor' i'm sure!

3 times.

11. This car wasn't made to be looked, this car was made to be driven

12. Argh! There's nothing wrong with the looks on this car. In 1993 it was fairly decent, asthetically. And can your car do 0-60 in under 4 seconds?

13. You have to love the Skylines!

14. They change the rules, so it can't play anymore.