yes its fast, but is it street legal?

Discussion in '1994 Jaguar XJ220 S TWR' started by w1628, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: yes its fast, but is it street legal?

It is in the US.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: yes its fast, but is it street legal?

trust me,it's legal everywhere<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: yes its fast, but is it street legal?

this car is not street leagal in the u.s. I have a book about it and it says there are only 10 in the u.s.

4. Re: yes its fast, but is it street legal?

The license plates in the picture in Xj220's avatar are not American. Judging from the plates and the people, I'd say it's somewhere in Europe.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: yes its fast, but is it street legal?

Exactly,it's somewhere in GB with its left-side traffic.Jag occupies two traffic lanes as you can see.In fact,it was made for US highways <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: yes its fast, but is it street legal?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 87mstng</i>
    <b>this car is not street leagal in the u.s. I have a book about it and it says there are only 10 in the u.s.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->ur #$%#ed up man. that book is bull shit. there have been more than 10 imports of that car. way more. and yea, its street legal, as long as u dont screw with the configuration.

7. Re: yes its fast, but is it street legal?

uh, you need a DOT release (for some signifigance-won something...) , and you can only put 125 miles on it in a year.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: yes its fast, but is it street legal?

it looks like, either netherlands or france-(they have yellow plates though)<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: yes its fast, but is it street legal?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NB</i>
    <b>The license plates in the picture in Xj220's avatar are not American. Judging from the plates and the people, I'd say it's somewhere in Europe.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It was taken in England, their English plates.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: yes its fast, but is it street legal?

yeah, I looked at the pic and saw they were (I compared them)<!-- Signature -->