you all should be embarassed

Discussion in '1995 Renault Espace F1 Concept' started by pkripper, Oct 3, 2002.

1. imagine getting burned by this mini van at a light in your muscle cars and exotic sportscars. and then imagine the kids in the back flipping you off

2. Re: you all should be embarassed

Due you know what a concept car is obviously not!

3. Re: you all should be embarassed

"imagine"

4. Re: you all should be embarassed

What point are you trying to imply????

5. Re: you all should be embarassed

I am pretty sure this thing doesn't have any back seats for the kids to sit in.....

6. Re: you all should be embarassed

If I'm not mistaken, you can see 2 rows of seats on the picture so?

7. Re: you all should be embarassed

nope

8. Re: you all should be embarassed

NO. ive seen the inside of this in a magazine and there is just an engine there. A really powerful engine.

9. Re: you all should be embarassed

but the picture gives the impression that there are 3-4 seats (including driver).

10. Re: you all should be embarassed

Umm, I feel like a genius here. The Espace van only has front seats, and I am quite sure they are comfortable. But I know as a fact that its drivetrain is MR. Which means that it is in the middle of the van. I mean, when you think about it, you would have to be a real dumbass to think they could fit a formula one engine in the front of the van, or under the front seat like in some minivans. No, all the original interior has been stripped, and many mods to the body were made.

11. Re:

here is a pic that gets me confused on how man seats there are

12. Re: you all should be embarassed

Yeah, the picture is confusing.

13. Re: you all should be embarassed

Well of course its a powerful engine- if you read the information it is an F1's engine.

14. Re: you all should be embarassed

it DOES have two seats behind the drivers seat, the engine being behind them. The f1 engine is a compact unit and does not take up much space

15. Re: you all should be embarassed

Proof please. I have seen the inside and it does not!!

16. Re: you all should be embarassed

uhhh... guys... look at both pics that Porsche GT3 posted...
    i think that's enough proof...
    both show quad seats... like those new minivans "catains seats"
    with the engine between the 2 rear ones soo... those kids will be very annoying... especially with all that chocolate ice cream around their mouths after the crazy 2.8 sec run hehe.

17. Re: you all should be embarassed

IM sorry but ur all idiots. The thing has THREE seats. Two frontal and one, by the looks of it, really uncofortable one next to the engine. SO it does have 3 seats but you only use two as you dont want to be sitting right next to the engine.

18. Re: you all should be embarassed

that would be so fun!

19. Re: you all should be embarassed

that would be so fun!

20. Re: you all should be embarassed

that would be so fun!

21. Re: you all should be embarassed

that would be so fun!

22. Re: you all should be embarassed

that would be so fun!

23. Re: you all should be embarassed

To the best of my knowlege it has 4 seats including driver, it was build to giv sponsers a idea of how it was to drive in af F1-car. So if you want to sponser the F1-team you can probaly get af ride with a test driver in the van ;-)

24. Re: you all should be embarassed

It has two #$%#in seats!!! Ive seen inside fotos of it!!!!!

25. Re: you all should be embarassed

look at the pic from supercars.net! dumbasses, first off, you can see 4 headreats, so that means atleast 4 seats! 2nd. if there where only 2 seats, then why would they have (as you can see) 4 doors! what would the door behind the drivers seat do, if not let some one in to sit down?

you all are dumbasses if you think this car only has 2 seats, just look at the pix