you all should be embarassed

Discussion in '1995 Renault Espace F1 Concept' started by pkripper, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Re:
    you all should be embarassed

OK GUYS, PROBLEM SOLVED

regardless of wha teh concept car looks like, heres the real thing at goodwood, turboporsche, learn some manners, damn.

as you can see from this there is at least one seeat and no more than two, and the engine is smack in the middle of the car, as was pictured in the illustration.

2. Re: you all should be embarassed

May I remind you there is more then one of this concept.

One concept is available just to showcase the engine, wich many of you have seen. They took the seats out for that reason.

3. Re: you all should be embarassed

THERE ARE 6 SEATS!!!

4. Re: you all should be embarassed

well from what i have read and seen it is now obveous like one other person said that there are more than one of these and they aqre made for different puposes

5. Re: you all should be embarassed

how in the world does a thread about embarrassment become an argument about seats?

6. Re: you all should be embarassed

FRENCH CAR!!! WHO'S THE BOSS NOW!!!
    2.8 SEC. TO 100 KPH WITH THE KIDS IN THE BACK...I LOVE THIS CAR...

7. Re: you all should be embarassed

FRENCH CAR!!! WHO'S THE BOSS NOW!!!
    2.8 SEC. TO 100 KPH WITH THE KIDS IN THE BACK...I LOVE THIS CAR...

8. Re: you all should be embarassed

Or you could go look at the pic on this site. Which shows the opposite. who knows, maybe it was modified at one point in time

9. Re: you all should be embarassed

LLOLL this is in gran turismo 2!! its 2 million dollars well in the game at least LMAO!!!

10. Re: you all should be embarassed

you suck

11. Re: you all should be embarassed

The stock Renault espace has up to 7 seats.

The Renault Espace F1 was made for the vip in the forumla 1 events, exactly like the 2 seat F1. It was driven by Alain Prost and was able to carry 3 vip at a time, thus 4 seats.

The Renault Espace F1 has the renault F1 Engine from the Williams, there is way enough room to fit a little 3Liter F1 engine between 2 seats.

12. Re: you all should be embarassed

Who are you and why is your name so similar to mine

13. Re: you all should be embarassed

Just thought i should post this image,concerning all the people thinking it could only have two seats,and they can't be wrong..