you can buy these for £600 in England

Discussion in '1962 MG B' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: you can buy these for £600 in England

my mom had one as a teen.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: you can buy these for £600 in England

Best value in a classic car. Plus, you can put a range rover V8 in it. Which is a very good idea if you ask me.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: you can buy these for £600 in England

my dad has one right now, he used to have a jaguar E type also<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: you can buy these for £600 in England

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from muSTANG</i>
    <b>This car is a awsome british ripster! I have a 1963 MGB and I have taken it up to 120mph it may only have 128hp but it's so little and lite that it actuly rips. The car is to much fun to drive. I don't know about England but in Canada my car is worth $10,000

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If you could buy them in england for 6000 pounds i would have shipped one to holland (they cost about 8000 dollars (for a gt-version). BESt SELLING SPORT CAR EVER (EXCEPT FOR THE MAZDA mx-5 (miata). Don''t say that corvette/mustang have sold more, because they had so many model-changes that you could barely speak of the same car (same goes for the datsu 240z (fairlady).

5. Re: you can buy these for £600 in England

I tuned and supercharged mine to 212bhp. It will out run any mustang or corvette cos it is so small