You can drive one when you play SEGA GT 2002

Discussion in '1989 Jiotto Caspita' started by MB_CLK-GTR, Nov 6, 2002.

1. Re: You can drive one when you play SEGA GT 2002

Try finishing #1 in the SUPER CAR Event when you already have the SS Liscense... I suggest you you either a souped up Ford GT90 or a FGord GT Concept

2. Re: You can drive one when you play SEGA GT 2002

wrong the gt-90 is in the 90s car cup and the jiotto caspita is in the supercar event and you dont win the ford gt concept you buy it

3. Re: You can drive one when you play SEGA GT 2002

He said to use one to win the Jiotto Caspita, not use a Jiotto Caspita to win a GT-90, and who even mentioned that the GT-40 concept could be won?, which it can. But, whatever. Oh, by the way, learn to read.

4. Re: You can drive one when you play SEGA GT 2002

I have it in the game and it works very well. But its styling is a little off. It has 2 small head lights connected on either side of it. Otherwise it is pretty much right. For other who have gotten it, did you notice that the spoiler moves up more as you reach higher speeds???? I did and it is pretty kool:D

5. Re: You can drive one when you play SEGA GT 2002

i noticed, the caspita is my favorite car in the game. overwhelming horsepower and way better handling than the gt40 in my opinion.

6. Re: You can drive one when you play SEGA GT 2002

Great, a real sleeper, like the HEMI!!!!!
    Also, why did you bring up the GT90?!? That car sucks in the game, so darn HEAVY!!!!!

7. Re: You can drive one when you play SEGA GT 2002

I must have been the only person on this site not to have played this game.

8. Re: You can drive one when you play SEGA GT 2002

The car is the best in the whole game when you fully do it up

9. Re: You can drive one when you play SEGA GT 2002

Not really, I used the caspita to beat it in the world championship.

The in GT2002 looks different because it is an '88, personally I like it better. Has slightly better stats too.

10. Re: You can drive one when you play SEGA GT 2002

screw a bunch of video games

Jones sodas rule

11. Re: You can drive one when you play SEGA GT 2002

Yea I've got this car I don't like it really, though. I have a Ford GT Concept because I dont' like the other GTs like the GT90. Plus, I thought I won the GT Concept and that you couldn't buy it. Well, whatever!

12. Re:

yeah, IMO when fully modded this is the best car in the game, its handling is amazing

13. In Sega GT 2002, it's probably the best supercar, in terms of overall performance. It doesn't outaccelerate the Caterham, but then again, what does? It's a 10 out of 10.