You guys are going to love this idea!

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by barry2952, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Thats great, make sure that when you are feeding your car a fuel mixture depleted of potential energy that you keep it cooled...

2. #52 barry2952, Nov 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  3. That thread literally may be the greatest all-time automotive thread in the history of the internet. I'm completely amazed...

Wasn't there also some guy who tried to "flush" his oil reservoir with water or something like that? Was that a hoax, or was it real?

The thing that makes this i-DEI thing so hilarious is I actually believe that this guy is completely serious...

4. #54 confusedshus, Nov 15, 2007
  5. I still like the added turbo fins best, because the fool actually did it, and posted pics and vids. That person doesn't deserve a car. And I hope all forums restrict his access to them.

6. Those weren't cooling fins. They were "inter-coolers." He didn't quite get to the part where he was going to put a freezer on the top of his Vette to drive the inter-coolers. He's still working out the extention cord problem.

7. No, I am talking about the guy in the other link at the beginning of the thread. The guy welded extra fins to his turbo.

8. No. THis guy trumps him for stupidity. I mean for #$%#'s sake, it's basic high school chemistry, and it's shit that anybody with the slightest knowledge of how internal combusion works could tell you is epic fail.

9. How did you like that welding? Balance?; We don't need no stinkin' balance.

10. Now that I think about it, I am going to put spare tires all around "less rotating mass", and shave some rubber off of it. I think I will also put lighter fluid in my gas tank, since it burns better. I will also remove my brake pads.. too much weight. And I will also remove the water pump so I dont have so much parasitic drag. I bet if I take the entire air box and upper intake manifold off, it will be the ultimate ram air.

11. Vented and cross-drilled engine block for better air flow.

12. #62 barry2952, Nov 16, 2007
  13. #63 barry2952, Nov 17, 2007
  14. Im postin so i can make remarks about the cars

15. Im postin so i can make remarks about the cars

16. 2nd account

17. LOLOLOLOL... I just tried to check back into the thread to see where it was at now, and I got a bandwidth exceeded error. Hahaha, how hilarious.

18. holy crap - still down!