You have to be retarded to...

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo Coatl' started by 815, Aug 10, 2002.

1. hate this car. This car is perfect, the inside tailored to the consumers every need. The person who is buying the car makes a mold of his back and rear for the lamborgini officials, who then created the seats with the person's mold and weight factored in. The customer's initials are carvened into the leather steering wheel, the head of the seats and the floor of this cars most luxurious cabin. Every detail from the coustomers orders is taken and fufilled, even the paint job, this personliked this color and it took 14 coats of paint to ge it his way. If you like this car, simply ask for the color and everything you want wil be fufilled. This Lamborgini has the speed and luxury that it takes to be MY dream car.

2. Re: You have to be retarded to...

not to mention the steering wheel is perfectly crafted to form your hand, because they take measurments of your own hands. hows that for comfort?

3. Re: You have to be retarded to...

WOW, i thought it was the best car in the world Before i knew all that

4. Re: You have to be retarded to...

lol

5. Re: You have to be retarded to...

I prefer the original Diablo's looks over this.

6. Re: You have to be retarded to...

YOU CANT POST COZ YA BAND AND YES YOU WOULD BE RATARTED NOT TO GET THIS IF you have the money

7. Re: You have to be retarded to...

There are seats that contour to your body heat made by sparco. This is nothing exeptional, except you'll have to sell it with a lesser value then the original.

8. Re: You have to be retarded to...

Anybody who sells this car after buying it is on glue.

9. Re: You have to be retarded to...

Or thinks it is ugly, which it is.

10. Re: You have to be retarded to...

I like the style, but I don't like that particular color.

11. Re: You have to be retarded to...

I'm with you man, brown just doesn't accentuate the curves (aka, this is a shitty colour)

12. Re: You have to be retarded to...

your with him, and i'm with u