You Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1931 Lincoln Model K' started by jaguarkid02, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Don't that guy know that GM owns HUMMER!!!!!!!! And besides, you guys don't even know how to spell. This truck is on the GMT800 platform \, like the Avalanche. It has a midgate suystem too!!!!!!!!

2. Re: You Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it resemble a Avalanche? No. Can People be stupid? Yes.
    The jokes on you, you're the idiot. You may know how to spell a few sentences, yet you lack grammar skills, like, "Don't that" which means : "Do not that."
    You also used too many exclamation marks, ones good enough.

BTW you need Ritalin.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: You Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing that resemles the avalance is the folding midgate<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: You Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Neptr0n</i>
    <b>Does it resemble a Avalanche? No. Can People be stupid? Yes.
    The jokes on you, you're the idiot. You may know how to spell a few sentences, yet you lack grammar skills, like, "Don't that" which means : "Do not that."
    You also used too many exclamation marks, ones good enough.

BTW you need Ritalin.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->That's funny! And I know that Hummer is a subdivision of GM.
    And It resembles a Jeep (the grille) - and not an Avalanch. But its a neat truck.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: You Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON NO WHO THIS ***** IS CALLIN AN IDIOT

6. Re: You Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dis is messed Hummer was always betta than Chevy Avalanche but da thing is da Hummer H2 SUT is less than the Hummer H2 but if u wnt a truck dat will break down in d amiddle of the road and will get stuck in a ditch get da Avalanche but if u wnt da ultimate sport utility dat kan go ne where and run over ne car and dat is luxorius get da Hummer

7. Re: You Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't know how to spell huh? Well I bet most people except you can correctly spell "system." And your grammar mistakes have already been pointed out by a previous post. Please, come back when you have some intelligence.