You need Turbo baby oooooohhhhhhweeeeeeee!

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by Joe Sac The Don, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Yo wuz up playas n pimps Dis is Joe "tha Show" Jackson. Ya'll niggaz need mad skrilla to ride on one dese bitches. but most of all, u need Turbo baby!!!OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE!!! son, why tha Lambo not be dis iced. but dis ish ain't shit when ya'll kracka's size it up yo my pimped out caddy 'lade ,nigga, wit 24's. son #$%# everybody, im out.
    -Joe "tha Show", nigga wut?

2. Re: You need Turbo baby oooooohhhhhhweeeeeeee!

Haha, I needed a good joke<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: You need Turbo baby oooooohhhhhhweeeeeeee!

g'day, howzitgoin, i'm a dick head.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: You need Turbo baby oooooohhhhhhweeeeeeee!

yer man cool my niggga, u #$%#!'n tool, man speal proper english all i got from that is ure a dick n u wrecon it should have trubos, sh!t man do u know how crazy and undrivable this car would be with ig turbos, shit it's fast enough allready...
    Laters<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: You need Turbo baby oooooohhhhhhweeeeeeee!

The compression ratio is too high for a turbo (has to be if it gets 720hp).. and 720hp is already alot..

and plus, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: You need Turbo baby oooooohhhhhhweeeeeeee!

Yo, anyone want to start a collection for nipman007??

For $5 or so we could buy him a much better brain than the one he already has.
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: You need Turbo baby oooooohhhhhhweeeeeeee!

Hey, get off the weed, get to class, you need it. People with such a low I.Q. such as yourself shouldn't be able to buy computers, much less use them. Do you have any idea what turbos would do on this engine? Well, I'll put it this way, you won't have an engine for long. This cars redline is already above 8000 RPM, and slapping a turbo on that would do damage to this beautiful engine that I don't even want to think about. Sure, your Cadilac might be able to handle some low end crap you type of people do, but this one's already pushed to the limit. So, turn your computer off forever, and have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->