You want me to leave SC.net? Fine. [updated]

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mclaren777, Jun 1, 2010.

1. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

sideburn recently proposed an idea to collectively get me a wedding present and most people just said that they wanted me to leave instead. In fact, many people in the thread (xDRAN0x, SmilinGoat, Porsche addict, etc) said that they'd pay me to go away. And I've heard this same sentiment from other members in recent months with people like BlackRoseRX7 pledging $50 to that cause. So here's the deal I'm willing to make...

If you guys send me $400 via PayPal by the end of June, I'll scramble my password on July 1st and never return again--not with this account or any other. Gone forever. Gone for good.

And in some respects this would actually be a nice wedding present. I'd finally be free from this hellhole and I already know how I would spend the money...

$60 - Forza Motorsport 3
    $300 - Microsoft Xbox 360 S
    $40 - Dolica AX620B100 Tripod

And I chose $400 because it's a large enough sum of money that the community would really need to be united in this effort (eg, $20 from 20 different people) instead of it being just a vocal minority. Granted, someone like TrueSportsCarMechanic could easily bankroll the entire thing, but I don't see something like that happening.

So this is your opportunity to put up or shut up. If you want me to leave, now is your chance to make it happen.

PayPal address is mclaren777@gmail.com

You have until 12:01am (my time) on July 1st to make it happen.

2. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

HAHAHA

3. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

Awesome

4. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

The $400 should go to charity

5. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

Even if everyone did this I feel like you wouldn't actually leave.

6. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

History in the making.

7. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

I swear on the Bible and my marriage that I would never again post on SC.net--gone forever.

8. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

What happens if I send you money but don't meet the quota? Will I get my money back?

9. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

the last agreement fell through...what makes us so sure this one will hold water?

10. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

By the way I'm not "in the circle" enough to notice anything wrong with anyone.

11. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

You didn't even honor your agreement to swap a battlefield BC2 beta code for my PSN ID just months ago. Why would I possibly trust you when you are trying to extort money from us.

12. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

I think you should donate the 400$ to charity.

13. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

Hmm. I hadn't actually thought of that. Here's the deal I'm willing to make...

Reach $100 -- Gone from July 1st 2010 until January 1st 2011.
    Reach $250 -- Gone from July 1st 2010 until June 1st 2011.

And obviously I wouldn't scramble my password for these options. The only way to get rid of me forever is >$400.

14. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

Because he swore on the bible, which is a book written by people and it makes perfect sense to worship it.

15. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

so you took the peacefulness of this forum hostage and now you are requesting a ransom.

16. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

i don't even know how a mod could pull shit like this.

17. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

So are you gonna donate the 400$ or buy sinful things that you don't need at all while people around the world starve to death?

18. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

I'd rather just have the money back unless you're gone forever.

19. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

Pay me 400 and ill make him dissapear. but only after i beat him at GT5

20. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

also...the part "i will finally be free from this hellhole"

you can fix that for free

21. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

A lot of people here want you to leave with no strings attached, unless you're hanging by one. I don't feel strongly either way, but I do think this thread is the result of your misunderstanding. You should leave because you feel shame, not because you want a tripod.

22. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

I want to stay. You guys want me to leave.

Without an incentive, I'll remain.

23. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

I like this idea better.

24. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

You just earned yourself the tripod

edit: have a good wedding

25. You want me to leave SC.net? Fine.

you're a #$%#ing psychopath